Talk About Marriage banner

1 - 20 of 67 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
I want a honest conversation from the ladies. How many of you like the way you look naked? Full on naked. How many of you like the way you look in lingerie?

Registered
I want a honest conversation from the ladies. How many of you like the way you look naked? Full on naked. How many of you like the way you look in lingerie?
So they guys can properly help you out with telling you if you're right or wrong to feel however you feel, You should probably be posting pictures. 馃槇馃ぁ

Registered
I would think it's rare for anyone man or women to love the way they look naked or at least think there were ways they could improve in today's day an age.

Registered
Are the men gonna answer if they like the way they look in lingerie?

I had a friend in college. Her boyfriend would wear her lingerie on a regular basis.
Ummmmm, I might look okay in her lingerie, but that would mean she would be NAKED.

Hmmmmm, maybe this is a good ploy to get her NAKED. Honey, can I please try on that lovely nighty that you are wearing? :oops:

There is little to no chance I would even fit into her nighty, so that's not happening. :cool:

Registered
Yup, she鈥檚 more concerned about the gender that鈥檚 responding than giving her opinion. You鈥檙e awesome, Lisa :)
Don鈥檛 you worry. She鈥檚 just part of the gender police.
You didn't want to answer her, as the first woman's response...?
Well actually I'm not the gender police. I was trying to point out to the OP that some women may not answer as the thread is already overtly become voyeuristic. While every woman who might respond should realize on an internet forum others will read it.

When a thread asking honestly about how vulnerable or safe you feel when naked has one of the first two posts ask for pictures then you probably aren't going to get many of the women answering who aren't happy naked.

That being said No worries attacking me. I"m out of here an won't bother you again.

Registered
Meh. Nothing to write home about but not horrifying. I don't have any particular angst about it. Lingerie that I like and have chosen makes me feel confident. Have always loved pretty underwear.

1 - 20 of 67 Posts