Talk About Marriage banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
530 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
she saw me on here. i welcomed her on. She has read over my shoulder a few times while im typing. she opened a account about a month and a half ago. But has been near non existant on the board posting. i tried to get her to read a thread the other day. She said she wasnt interested. She said this site was trash.
okay, ill admit, there is a certain jerry springer thing here at times. But then again, once in a while ill pick up the globe at the store while im there. just for ****s and giggles.
I do think there is some valuable information on this site. Stuff i can use, probably not at the moment. But it gives me something to do surfing it while im doing other things and work on the computer. Suppose it doesnt matter. she does find it amusing that i have been banned off this site twice in two months though. So at least i made her day with that.
she still cant figure out why i even come on here. But then again, im not really sure either. My relationship problem is settled down now. I must be in a phase. or maybe it is just that some of crap on here makes me laugh in a jerry springer type way.....

·
Registered
2,296 Posts
You got banned twice? Perhaps someone NEEDS a little Springer in his life? haha

My H refuses to go on this site as well. He would rather play Mob Wars (bleh) and can't type. Just as well since I b!tch about him all the time on here. ;)

·
Banned
530 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

My H refuses to go on this site as well. He would rather play Mob Wars (bleh) and can't type. Just as well since I b!tch about him all the time on here. ;)
well i was playing online poker. Came here in a momentary state of relationship confusion. Probably should go back to playing online poker at some point. Doing anything on the computer you need a break to switch to. Poker was my break, this is my break. i play the pinball game that comes with windows sometimes.
i dunno. But i noticed since i started coming to tam i havent been picking up stuff like the globe. Globe Magazine - Celebrity, Photos and News
im not really sure if i have given any good advice and helped anyone else though. Doubtful. i have only recieved one thankyou pm from someone out of like a crap load of posts i have made on here. And i think they were just trying to be nice i probably gave them ****ty advice.

·
Registered
2,296 Posts
If you are serious when you try to help someone, good or bad, it is not sh!tty advice. Also, it's up to THEM if they want to take your advice.

However, when I give advice, if they don't take it, I hunt them down and kill them!

JERRY! JERRY! JERRY! JERRY! JERRY! JERRY! :rofl:

·
Banned
530 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
If you are serious when you try to help someone, good or bad, it is not sh!tty advice. Also, it's up to THEM if they want to take your advice.

However, when I give advice, if they don't take it, I hunt them down and kill them!

JERRY! JERRY! JERRY! JERRY! JERRY! JERRY! :rofl:
:rofl:

·
Registered
1,408 Posts

Lmao...:p

Posted via Mobile Device

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.