Talk About Marriage banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi. I just wanted to get everyone's opinion about something my wife wants to do sexually, but that has me torn.
It all began when I asked my wife what her sexual fantasies were, a topic my wife had not been open about before. Anyway, she told me her biggest fantasy would for me to come to her workplace and perform cunnilingus on her. Anyway, she now tells me she wants to do this for real! I was like, what?:confused: She pointed out to me we would have privacy--she has her own office where she works--and the chances of getting caught are low. However, this whole idea seems too wild. Should I do what my wife wants, or should I tell her no?

·
Registered
3,835 Posts
Its not too wild, don’t rule it out for that reason. The hard part is when your actually done walking out and wondering if anyone heard you. When still married I was on both ends of this and was quite fun. Also used my bosses office once, come to think of it I don’t think there wasn’t a room we didn’t do something in at my place of employment over the years.

Her place of work was harder but when theres a will theres a way! Have some fun with it.

·
Registered
411 Posts
Hi. I just wanted to get everyone's opinion about something my wife wants to do sexually, but that has me torn.
It all began when I asked my wife what her sexual fantasies were, a topic my wife had not been open about before. Anyway, she told me her biggest fantasy would for me to come to her workplace and perform cunnilingus on her. Anyway, she now tells me she wants to do this for real! I was like, what?:confused: She pointed out to me we would have privacy--she has her own office where she works--and the chances of getting caught are low. However, this whole idea seems too wild. Should I do what my wife wants, or should I tell her no?

Go ahead and do it.

Also, ask her to come to your work place / any other semi-public place of your choice, and perform fellatio on you. Or, go for some ‘manly’ lovemaking the same night. So that she does not begin to see you as a submissive eventually.

Because once you do it, I guarantee you, she is going to want it again. And so might you.

Go ahead. Be a cunning linguist, and write about it here. We'd like to read.

·
Registered
1,281 Posts
billgour, if you and/or your wife don't own the establishment where she is employed, those who do may well have concealed cameras on site that cold prove to be not only embarrassing, but also the finale to her job.
To have them wouldn't be unusual in today's business world.

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
Hell yeah, go for it.

Once you fulfill hers, come up with one of your own. Make yours a little risky. Like sex in the car in a parking lot. Or a BJ while driving.
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
125 Posts
hi. I just wanted to get everyone's opinion about something my wife wants to do sexually, but that has me torn.
It all began when i asked my wife what her sexual fantasies were, a topic my wife had not been open about before. Anyway, she told me her biggest fantasy would for me to come to her workplace and perform cunnilingus on her. Anyway, she now tells me she wants to do this for real! I was like, what?:confused: She pointed out to me we would have privacy--she has her own office where she works--and the chances of getting caught are low. However, this whole idea seems too wild. Should i do what my wife wants, or should i tell her no?
yolo!

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
Do it before she gets a guy from the office to do it !!!

Mark your territory bro !

Reactions: over20

·
Registered
3,625 Posts
OP, I'd be happy that your wife expressed this fantasy to you. It shows she still has a spark for you - which is awesome. Imagine if her fantasy was to engage in MFM threesomes, cuckolding you or opening up the marriage. If I were you, I'd be elated and talk with her about how the two of you can SAFELY make her fantasy come true. Then, you tell her a fantasy that you want to have fulfilled. Even if you don't have one now, think of one and tell her. No doubt, having you share a fantasy with her will make her even hotter for you - especially if it will be her fulfilling your fantasy! :smthumbup:

·
Registered
2,180 Posts
Hell yeah. Go for it. Get under the desk and give her the thrill she wants.

Just by chance there's a camera and you get caught, she can tell the boss you were under the desk hunting for her contact lens or a paper clip. Just kidding, just make sure there isn't a camera.

·
Registered
397 Posts
Go ahead and do it.

Also, ask her to come to your work place / any other semi-public place of your choice, and perform fellatio on you. Or, go for some ‘manly’ lovemaking the same night. So that she does not begin to see you as a submissive eventually.

Because once you do it, I guarantee you, she is going to want it again. And so might you.

Go ahead. Be a cunning linguist, and write about it here. We'd like to read.
^^^ THIS !!

..and check for camera's first!
Posted via Mobile Device

1 - 20 of 64 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.