Talk About Marriage banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My wife just confessed that it would be a turn on to have someone else film us having sex. She said in the past she's had sex in front of others and it was a huge turn on. My immediate assumption was that she would probably would want the other person to join but that was not the case. She said it has to be just straigth business. I'm not opposed to the idea but unsure on how to make this happen for her.

·
Banned
296 Posts
My wife just confessed that it would be a turn on to have someone else film us having sex. She said in the past she's had sex in front of others and it was a huge turn on. My immediate assumption was that she would probably would want the other person to join but that was not the case. She said it has to be just straigth business. I'm not opposed to the idea but unsure on how to make this happen for her.
So funny but I my wife actually has the same turn on!! Our bedroom has a large mirror on one side and a mirror on the bureau on the opposite side of the bed.

I know she's always enjoyed watching ourselves while we made love ( saying that it's as if we're watching another couple or visa versa) thus when she asked I wasn't too surprised but I don't see a need of having an actual person filming especially if when one can use a tripod or one of us holding the camera???

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I brought up that point because that is what we usually do. She said it would be more exciting because the person would be able to capture things a tripod couldn't. Sounded like a good argument to me.

·
Registered
3,364 Posts
Who would you feel comfortable in doing it? Is she wanting to hire someone to do it or have a friend film it?

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Who would you feel comfortable in doing it? Is she wanting to hire someone to do it or have a friend film it?
I would feel comfortable doing it, especially if it was all business. There are pros and cons with both; if we tell a friend, now the friend is always going to know and we are going to have to share the secret with her, but the benefit of using a friend is that we would feel more comfortable. She's had her friend wax her glory hole before so I don't think the friend thing would be much of an issue. Hiring a professional is probably going to be hard to find. If I did find one, it would more han likely be costly and would be hard to arrange.

5,148 Posts
Wow! Go outside and look up so you can count your lucky stars!

I think you should hire a person who doesn't have ANY connection to either of you. You need someone who will know about lighting and can give you suggestions for positions that will look good on the camera. If done correctly and tastefully, you will treasure this "film project" for ever.

Again, you are a lucky man...don't "over think" this....just DO IT!!!!!....and please tell us all how it works out. Please... :smthumbup:

·
Registered
4,750 Posts
I've had the same thought...that, despite really enjoying the few times we've filled ourselves or taken pictures in the act, that it would be quite hot to have someone else film/take pictures. And, for the same reason as your wife...an active, mobile camera person can capture things that a static camera position can't. Angles can change, closer shots vs far shots, etc. while I've never looked into the cost of a professional filming us, we were looking over the summer at prices for couples' boudoir photography, and our results fell into two categories: fairly pricey, or the photographer seemed sleazy. (Or both.) Ultimately, we decided on a former high school friend of my wife's who has a side business doing pin-up photography. We haven't had our shoot yet, but her pricing was fairly reasonable, although her comfort level does not allow for "in the act" shots. She is, however, comfortable with nudity in sexy, non-explicit poses.
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
10,214 Posts
So funny but I my wife actually has the same turn on!! Our bedroom has a large mirror on one side and a mirror on the bureau on the opposite side of the bed.
Same with my wife!
I had large mirrors installed opposite the bed, and on one side.

·
Premium Member
2,885 Posts
As long as your wife isn't trying to sneak in someone on the side that you don't approve of for extracurricular naughty time, it doesn't seem like a bad idea. Shes sharing exhibitionist fantasies with you and keeping you in her confidence. Hiring a pro helps keep it at just the consensual exhibitionism level and not blurred friend boundaries level.

It can be really hot.

·
Premium Member
13,715 Posts
THIS IS SOME HOT SH-T!

If my wife mentioned it she'll be having it the VERY SAME DAY! lol
Damn if only she gets out of her "good girl" shoes since she wore since marriage... *sighs*

·
Banned
0 Posts
I really don't care how you arrange the letters when two of the are M.
If he isn't interested in the 3rd joining then whether it's a M or F filming shouldn't matter because the reaction should be the same. No! Correct?

I knew I knew better. Lol that insinuates that if she is trying to be sneaky and add a third that it's more acceptable if it's female. :what:

1 - 20 of 65 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.