Talk About Marriage banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am a father of one with one on the way, my wife and i have been having issues for a while now and she has basically given up. I wont lie... I havent held a job and i havent always been the best husband and there is a lot of pain between us. She left and moved to another state and left me where i was, but she wanted me to come to her so i did. I havent even been here a week and she has already told me she hates me and has talked about kicking me out.. I have been better with jobs and am currently looking everyday for one. When i get one i will not leave it for any reason like i have in the past. She met up with her ex the last time she flew to the current state we are in and they talked and kissed but nothing else... This crushed me and I have been trying to get over it ever since. So the point is is that there are serious issues we both feel. I have tried to get her to go to a councler with me but she refuses, i have tried to talk to her about what happened with her ex and she tried to kick me out of the car... Is there any chance we can make this work. I love her and my children and cant think of life withut them. Please help me.. Her anger is explosive and she feels she is better then me and can talk down to me and say hurtful thing. She screams at me until i worry she will lose her voice.. I just want to fix it. I tell her i love her and i am sorry for being a loser with jobs and i have tried everything i can think of but she just doesnt care what i have to say.

·
Registered
52 Posts
You def need to get into some type of counseling with her.

On the job thing, talk is cheap, especially if you didn't live up to your word in the past. Show her. Get a job, keep it, and show her that you've changed. Until you do that, she probably won't believe you.

·
Banned
406 Posts
She did a lot more than just kissed him.

Get a job and be a man. Other women will flock to you.
Posted via Mobile Device

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.