Talk About Marriage banner
141 - 160 of 181 Posts

·
Registered
3,713 Posts
My last response until the weekend at least.
Of course my wife and I have talked about it, and she insists I have nothing to worry about. We agreed to talk at midnight both nights she is gone. It is what might happen before and after midnight that will be on my mind too much.
And honestly, it's probably worrying me SO much more than it should be. But I think its interesting that just about everyone here thinks without a doubt that she WILL have sex with Paul. Like our home, family, and marriage does not even enter into the equation. Yes, it happened when we were engaged, but I would hope the last 10 years will count for something.
I do wish we never "roleplayed" about him and started those emails. They were just something fun my wife and I were doing, but Paul may have seen it differently.
My wife already knows we are having sex just before she leaves and as soon as she comes home...lol. I will be busy with work and the the kids during the days which will make time more along a little quicker. But after they are in bed Friday and Saturday night will be the toughest. Thank god for ESPN and college football.
You do realize that your wife cheated on you during the honeymoon phase of your relationship. That period of time was supposed to be the happiest and most loving of your relationship. It was during the honeymoon phase, when the two of you reached a mile stone of moving in together, that she started ****ing her ex boyfriend with the big D.

This period of time is when things get a little boring in a marriage and some might stray. Your wife has already proven she will cheat if given the opportunity. Her ex is going to do his best to give her the best nights of her life. To top it of, there isn’t a damn thing you can do to stop it. All you have done is say please don’t but if you do, we will work through it.

During her confession years ago, did she tell you about how the two of them made fun about how much smaller you were? About how she might never get a chance to experience the joy of being with him. Well, she has her chance now starting this weekend end.

I am waiting for the excuses of why the midnight calls don’t happen.

My phone was dead and my charger was at the hotel room.

I lost tract of time and didn’t want to wake you up.

I was to drunk and past out. Slept right through you trying to call.

Or

Phone call at midnight to 0030. Riding Mr Happy from 0031 to 0600.

Or

Start foreplay from 2200-2355. Calm down some to take phone call at midnight. Get off phone as soon as possible. Get back to it.

Hopism is strong in you. Defeatism is also, you already will forgive her and pick up the pieces if she cheats.

What a mess up marriage you have.

·
Registered
3,713 Posts
My wife already knows we are having sex just before she leaves and as soon as she comes home...lol.
Reclaiming after she is with her ex it sounds like. You are expecting her to cheat.

I wish I could have heard this conversation. I would have been rolling in the floor laughing my ass off. O crap, can you imagine how pathetic you looked telling your wife this?

I am done. There is no hope for someone who clearly gets off on his wife ****ing her ex. Why else would you use the one person to role play with. You pretending to be him, your wife thinking……

Enjoy reclaiming your wife.

There was a post years ago about a husband that let his wife get with another guy. He was so upset afterwards he was in a heap on the floor crying with his wife telling him to get up here and reclaim me. That is the picture that popped in my head when you TOLD your wife we are having sex when you get back. You crying in the floor asking if she did him and her saying yes. Now do what you said you were going to.

Enjoy the weekend.

·
Registered
1,668 Posts
So you were banging a married woman for 10 years. Then you and your wife were sending emails to her ex so you can “get off” on them, even though he was totally unaware. OP, seems like you are just a user in life, using people at others expense. You’re not going to get much sympathy before or after your wife bangs Paul this weekend. You made your bed, now lie in it.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Paul had no idea she was sharing his emails with me. He would be SO embarrassed if he knew that because he got very "descriptive" in them. And my wife and I would work together on her responses, so it was nothing she was doing on her own. And definitely no nude pictures - although my wife thinks he still may have some from when they were dating.
It was a game we were playing on him, which I am regretting now. At the time, it was a fun thing we were doing as a couple because we never thought they would see each other again.
And it ended when she felt she was leading him on too much, which I understood.
Not sure how someone can refer to it as an online cuckold thing when HE was the won being played.
No, man. You were the one being played. He f***** your wife, not vice versa.

·
Super Moderator
12,588 Posts
Not sure how someone can refer to it as an online cuckold thing when HE was the won being played.
In order to see it that way, you have to assume two things:

1. Your wife has been totally honest in not only her actions, but her feelings.

2. Some part of you is okay with sharing her.

I think you are dead wrong about number 1.

I would never be okay with number 2.

YMMV.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

·
Registered
72 Posts
Paul had no idea she was sharing his emails with me.
he got very "descriptive" in them.
It was a game we were playing on him,
he felt she was leading him on too much,
Do you not get it! I think this is what most people on here are trying to tell you. Paul did not know you guys were messing with him! He believes everything she said to him in those emails. He probably thinks she quit because you may have been suspecting something.
Do you and even your wife (unless she is now messing with you, I hope not) not understand that he is going to come at your wife this weekend with both barrels thinking he has got a great chance to sleep with her. She may say nothing to worry about, but without you there I am sure there will be alcohol flowing, the beach, the ocean, the idea that this is wrong and exciting. She gets to drinking it's hard telling what may happen. I really do hope that you both are correct and nothing happens. However, with all that you have told us I've seen a lot of adultery happen with a lot less temptation. Best of luck! I really hope you are not on here over the weekend or on Monday morning that she called you crying or came home crying and saying she is so sorry it just happened she had too muck to drink.etc.etc.

One piece of advise I would give if you are suspicious at all when she comes home don't let on lay low and be on the lookout for more communication between them. If something does happen more than likely since it started with emails he will still communicate with her and want to continue or talk about the fun they had this weekend.

·
Registered
14,245 Posts
Paul had no idea she was sharing his emails with me. He would be SO embarrassed if he knew that because he got very "descriptive" in them. And my wife and I would work together on her responses, so it was nothing she was doing on her own. And definitely no nude pictures - although my wife thinks he still may have some from when they were dating.
It was a game we were playing on him, which I am regretting now. At the time, it was a fun thing we were doing as a couple because we never thought they would see each other again.
And it ended when she felt she was leading him on too much, which I understood.
Nah bro, be real — you played yourself.

·
Premium Member
16,730 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Why not until midnite?she cant find 5 minute s out of her busy day?and her not giving you all the info from before what makes you think she'll give you all the truth now? you seem to think she will now.youre not being honest. Theres something else at play here.

·
Registered
72 Posts
So @jd8158 has your wife left now for fun weekend in Florida while your at home taking care of the house and kids? Give us an update how things are going? Also have you heard from her or is she busy?

·
Registered
400 Posts
When you opened pandoras box and played around with sending those emails to this guy...now it's coming back to bite you in the @$$!!!

Either one of two things is happening.
1) you're going to be miserable the ENTIRE weekend
2) you're going to love every second of this weekend because in reality this gets you off

What's definitely happening is your wife and this cat hooking up.

141 - 160 of 181 Posts