Talk About Marriage banner

41 - 56 of 56 Posts

Banned
Re: My wife鈥檚 BFF has been hitting on me? I have been married 8 years but just never

Okay 馃憣馃徎 so my wife has no idea she has a jealous friend who has been stalking me. Now I let this go on to see if my wife has anything to do with this. I鈥檓 not a cheater and have not cheated. But I also don鈥檛 like to be reactive when assessing a situation. Thanks for the help but it seems like you all have considered me a cheater! I tested this bff once cause I thought to myself this can鈥檛 be the case! But guess the F what it is! So this is a single bff move.

Now should I test her again? And put a stop to it ? Or just lay it down next time it happens. I sort of want to embarrass her make it look like I鈥檓 down to do it???
No you do not test her.

Look, dear, no one here is a fool. The only reason you are letting this go on and touching hr to "test" her is because you enjoy it. You might try to fool yourself and your wife, but you are NOT fooling anyone here.

I predict that within 6 months you'll be back here asking advice on how to tell your wife you cheated with her best friend.

Banned
Re: My wife鈥檚 BFF has been hitting on me? I have been married 8 years but just never

Okay I have told my wife last month!!! We had this conversation about our group messages are too meshed! I completely backed away. My wife told her bff nicely! But now she has moved from the group text to coming front and center at the gym! She even came to a yoga class with my wife鈥檚 permission 1 time couple weeks ago. I have taken the course of action you have suggested. This is completely REAL! No bs no gimmicks. I flirted back only 1 time to see if I was reading it correctly.

I don鈥檛 want a 3some. I even made a comment to the bff but she goes on and off. So now I have been minding my own business and told my wife and still ongoing.

That is why I鈥檓 thinking is wifey playing dumb??? We do have great sex!
Dude, you are already acting like a rotten cheater. Knock it off! You cannot be this dense.

Banned

Her friend is single. She protects and behaves around my wife. My wife wants everything on surface around friend which has been the case. The only time me and BFF are alone is when she pops up at gym telling me on the group text with my Wife she is going there.

I tried telling my wife! I have ignored bff multiple times and even told her to cut it out and she ignores it!

I don鈥檛 want 3 some. I鈥檓 morally correct and have not cheated. I tried what has been suggested. Now I鈥檓 getting heat for being dumb and naive. Maybe I should cheat and become a genius to you guys!! LOL

The bff is single never been married but always was on the outskirts of my marriage. Married my wife a virgin and she loves our sex life.

I just wanted to know whether my wife was pushing this at me from another angle. At the end of the day we all sin! But how bad?
No. Your. Wife. Is. Not Pushing. You.

NO

STOP THIS!

Registered

If your wife is behind this perceived, by you, set up, she is deranged and probably belongs in a facility.

Do you think your wife is deranged?

That is actually the question you are asking. Her friend would have a screw loose as well.

Is the friend screwed up mentally?

Are you the only mentally healthy person in this situation?

Regardless, I think you two need counseling.

Registered
Discussion Starter #46
Okay guys thanks. And yes I am niave! That is why I am asking. I even used to get random Instagram messages! Now that I think about it, it was her! I cut off instagram barely go on. So now I will just move forward and ignore. But honestly I don鈥檛 want my wife to be around her. The problem is they have been friends for 30 years. I don鈥檛 want this to become a blame game. Just like all you are blaming me for getting hit on! Lol relax joking 馃檭. Thanks everyone!

Registered

Jesus H Christ on a bicycle. You are a piece of work.

1. You asked her. Not only did she say no, she was quite upset as you are basically accusing her of serious duplicity.
2. You played a pretty messed up game with the supposed "friend" with your trying to "catch" her.
3. You need off this messed up ride.

No more seeing her without your wife around ever. If she says she is going when you are, leave. Get a new gym. Whatever you have to do, you do that.
:rofl:

Registered

In spite of all your good talk about yourself and marriage I think the truth is that you enjoy dancing close to the fire and your just waiting for someone
to tell you that it's OK.

You can spread all the Jesus and praying all over it that you want....... I'm not buying it.

Registered
My wife鈥檚 BFF has been hitting on me? I have been married 8 years but just never paid

Coming late to this, but after reading your posts and all your replies her is my opinion.

I think it is you who is the issue... how your 鈥渉ave looked back 鈥 and now feel the friend has been flirting with you... how she gets close to you 鈥渙n purpose 鈥 ... and 鈥渟he rubs butt on your hand during photos鈥. And 鈥測ou tested鈥 her.

Dude you are the one not the friend. Even if what you say is true about the friend, you let it happen and you are attracted to her. You brought a three some, not the friend or your wife... 鈥渘ow that I think about it鈥.... see the common denominator here... YOU!

Man up and either stop the **** or leave your wife and bang the friend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Registered

So I鈥檓 wondering if my wife can be quietly involved in some way!
Yes. I seen this "test" being administered several times. But both you and I know you have a hidden agenda here.

Registered

Honestly, the only way you will know, next time you and your Ws bff are alone, tear each others clothes off and hump like it is the last day on earth. If your W jumps out from behind the couch and yells "SURPRISE", then you will know she was behind this all along >:)
I'd "like" this 10 times if could!!

My thoughts exactly.

Again, whatever happens problem solved. No more gray areas.

OP, face it, you really like the attention and that's normal.

But you can't ride this horse forever. It is not sustainable.

Take some action either way !!!

Registered

Listen guys and gals!!! My whole point is to know does my wife have anything to do with this! Forget whether I鈥檓 going to bang the girl lol. That is not the case. My worry is if my wife wants me to bang her friend as if she clueless!!!!! My wife and I have great sex 2-4 times per week. Her friend has been around us all our relationship and I like that my wife has a friend because I don鈥檛 feel so smothered. My marriage has been solid!

I tested the bfff by touching her while working out and I made a comment like 鈥 I hope your not going to slap me after the workout hahaha 鈥 and she ignored the comment. I rode home upset cause I thought she was going to stop me from touching her!! She is cold now. But she will show up 1 time again at the gym this week. That has been the theme!
I highly doubt your wife knows BUT even if she does what difference does it make? Its still very wrong for the OW to flirt with a married man and its still wrong for you to allow it. If that happened to me I would make sure I was never alone with that person and would seriously consider that as a couple we cut her out of our lives. She is trying to cause trouble and break up your marriage.
Do what others have said tell your wife all of it. See what her reaction is. A normal wife would be very concerned about this and KEEP YOUR HANDS OFF THE OW. Don't tell her when you are going to the gym, and leave any communication between her and your wife.

Registered

Eventually, you are going to have to get in front of this and if you have to, get rude about it. Tell her to her face that whatever her game is, you are not going to play. Period. Tell your wife that you are uncomfortable. Tell her, that although she is ignorant of her girlfriend's manipulations, they're there, and appear not to be going away. Number one rule: NEVER be alone with GF. Do not talk to GF without wife present. Make sure you confront her with your wife present. That way, she cannot put a false charge on you.

41 - 56 of 56 Posts