Talk About Marriage banner

21 - 40 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
9,146 Posts
Re: My wife’s BFF has been hitting on me? I have been married 8 years but just never

Listen guys and gals!!! My whole point is to know does my wife have anything to do with this!
Ask her. Duh.

Forget whether I’m going to bang the girl lol. That is not the case. My worry is if my wife wants me to bang her friend as if she clueless!!!!! My wife and I have great sex 2-4 times per week. Her friend has been around us all our relationship and I like that my wife has a friend because I don’t feel so smothered. My marriage has been solid!

I tested the bfff by touching her while working out and I made a comment like “ I hope your not going to slap me after the workout hahaha “ and she ignored the comment. I rode home upset cause I thought she was going to stop me from touching her!! She is cold now. But she will show up 1 time again at the gym this week. That has been the theme!
So there it is. You want your wife to "have anything to do with this". Your brain has gone all hot. I wonder if you are imagining her supposed flirting. Full stop on all this BS. Like NOW. You will not like where this goes if you keep playing with fire.

hahahaha NOT

·
Registered
9,146 Posts
Re: My wife’s BFF has been hitting on me? I have been married 8 years but just never

Okay yes! I have approached my wife and she has went nuts. Cries that she is 100 percent transparent. We’re so good! But but but my life has been an uphill battle from the get go! This right here has thrown me on a loop! I don’t want a 3 way. I want to feel at ease knowing I KNOW my wife. I’m praying she has nothing to do with this! But why does her friend go through my wife to end up at the gym at same time. She tells my wife she’s comfortable with me cause I’m not a pervert!
Woa. Wait. Your risking blaming your wife for what exactly? Crying? Being in the same universe as a friend who may be flirting with you? Dude, get the flirtation stopped if that is what it is. And just stop this weird flight of fancy.

·
Premium Member
9,495 Posts

Seems pretty simple for you to open your mouth and tell the friend to knock it the F off.

·
Registered
6,456 Posts

Okay yes! I have approached my wife and she has went nuts. Cries that she is 100 percent transparent. We’re so good! But but but my life has been an uphill battle from the get go! This right here has thrown me on a loop! I don’t want a 3 way. I want to feel at ease knowing I KNOW my wife. I’m praying she has nothing to do with this! But why does her friend go through my wife to end up at the gym at same time. She tells my wife she’s comfortable with me cause I’m not a pervert!
Dream on Romeo.
I’m finding it hard to believe that anyone can be so ****in stupid as you are coming across.
If this tale is true (and I have my doubts) then you and your wife’s skanky friend are putting your wife in a horrible situation. She is praying that her best friend isn’t really hitting on her husband and all the while said husband is asking for a threesome.
Though part of me is wondering if this is a **** test concocted by your wife and her friend to see what sort of man she married.
Either way you are looking like an ******* so far.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Okay 👌🏻 so my wife has no idea she has a jealous friend who has been stalking me. Now I let this go on to see if my wife has anything to do with this. I’m not a cheater and have not cheated. But I also don’t like to be reactive when assessing a situation. Thanks for the help but it seems like you all have considered me a cheater! I tested this bff once cause I thought to myself this can’t be the case! But guess the F what it is! So this is a single bff move.

Now should I test her again? And put a stop to it ? Or just lay it down next time it happens. I sort of want to embarrass her make it look like I’m down to do it???

·
Registered
6,899 Posts

Okay 👌🏻 so my wife has no idea she has a jealous friend who has been stalking me. Now I let this go on to see if my wife has anything to do with this. I’m not a cheater and have not cheated. But I also don’t like to be reactive when assessing a situation. Thanks for the help but it seems like you all have considered me a cheater! I tested this bff once cause I thought to myself this can’t be the case! But guess the F what it is! So this is a single bff move.

Now should I test her again? And put a stop to it ? Or just lay it down next time it happens. I sort of want to embarrass her make it look like I’m down to do it???
I already advised you to stop responding to this woman and let your wife do it. Do you have a problem with that course of action?

·
Registered
1,117 Posts

Dude you are being set up.

1.) This "bf" is setting a trap for you to fall into adultery with her. DON'T DO IT!!

OR:

2.) This "bf" & wife is setting a trap for you, to see if you WILL fall into adultery with the "bf". DON'T DO IT!!

Sit down and have a conversation with YOUR wife. Tell her you think this "bf" is crossing the line and you want NO part of it.

You and your wife need to give this "bf" a good swift kick to the curb! She is no friend of your wife's, and no friend of this marriage!

·
Registered
9,146 Posts

Test WHO? The friend? WHY? Re the italics, play stupid games, win stupid prizes. Get off the Days of Our Lives script, tell this woman that that behavior, putting her butt places or whatever, is UNWELCOME. Period. End of discussion.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
Okay I have told my wife last month!!! We had this conversation about our group messages are too meshed! I completely backed away. My wife told her bff nicely! But now she has moved from the group text to coming front and center at the gym! She even came to a yoga class with my wife’s permission 1 time couple weeks ago. I have taken the course of action you have suggested. This is completely REAL! No bs no gimmicks. I flirted back only 1 time to see if I was reading it correctly.

I don’t want a 3some. I even made a comment to the bff but she goes on and off. So now I have been minding my own business and told my wife and still ongoing.

That is why I’m thinking is wifey playing dumb??? We do have great sex!

·
Registered
9,610 Posts

Listen guys and gals!!! My whole point is to know does my wife have anything to do with this! Forget whether I’m going to bang the girl lol.

·
Premium Member
9,495 Posts

Seems pretty simple for you to open your mouth and tell the friend to knock it the F off.
AGAIN..... Seems pretty simple for you to open your mouth and tell the friend to knock it the F off.

·
Registered
4,293 Posts

Ask them both to supper one night.

Open a couple bottles of wine.

Option 1. Try and have a threesome.

Option 2. Tactfully tell the buff in front of the W that you're so very happy with your wife and sex life. Tactfully.

Either way, problem solved.

·
Registered
9,610 Posts

Honestly, the only way you will know, next time you and your Ws bff are alone, tear each others clothes off and hump like it is the last day on earth. If your W jumps out from behind the couch and yells "SURPRISE", then you will know she was behind this all along >:)

·
Registered
1,717 Posts

Personally, I don’t feel that religion has anything to do with this. This comes down to a question of morals, and being an honest, stand-up human being. That being said, your moral compass needs adjusting as well as the moral compass of your wife’s BFF, and neither of your guys are being very good people to your wife.

Your wife has asked you not to workout with her friend, and then you question whether or not your wife is involved? Of course she’s not.

Here’s what I would do, if I were you, and wanted to save my marriage:

1. go to a different gym location, or just quit altogether and maybe signup at a totally different gym. Better yet, setup a small facility in your home for you and your wife to use.

2. Get into counselling

3. If you don’t want to go to counselling, go talk to your reverend/minister/priest.

4. When doing business together, ensure that your wife is the one who deals one-on-one with her friend; not you. Do NOT be in a room alone with her.

5. Is her friend married? If so, talk to the husband

·
Registered
12,642 Posts

Well....you could get her friend pregnant and have a love child with her, or maybe just chill out because even if the friend is a little flirty, it isn't the big deal you are making it out to be.

Mrs. C and I have close friends that we do a lot more flirting with than you have described.

Does the friend act the same around your wife?

·
Registered
6,899 Posts

A lot of purportedly religious people out there who have committed adultery ......

Have at it then, I say.

·
Registered
1,767 Posts

First, quit the gym and join another with your wife. Do not tell BFF. Second, when she comes on, move away; my best friend made no bones about it for years that if I were out of the picture, he would go after my wife. I told my wife about it in his presence, the audible ewwwwww made him go white, and made his wife give him a dirty look that was well worth the price of admission. Then my wife started making comments about his weight, in his presence. I do not think that he is so inclined to hit on her now. Besides, his wife will hit him.

There is only one way to play this game, DON'T play. Move to another gym, and tell your wife NOT to tell her friend. Maybe your wife would like this gym better. Do anything you can think of to push this woman away. She is not a friend to the marriage and your wife is blissfully blind to her friend's machinations

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #38
Her friend is single. She protects and behaves around my wife. My wife wants everything on surface around friend which has been the case. The only time me and BFF are alone is when she pops up at gym telling me on the group text with my Wife she is going there.

I tried telling my wife! I have ignored bff multiple times and even told her to cut it out and she ignores it!

I don’t want 3 some. I’m morally correct and have not cheated. I tried what has been suggested. Now I’m getting heat for being dumb and naive. Maybe I should cheat and become a genius to you guys!! LOL

The bff is single never been married but always was on the outskirts of my marriage. Married my wife a virgin and she loves our sex life.

I just wanted to know whether my wife was pushing this at me from another angle. At the end of the day we all sin! But how bad?

·
Registered
9,146 Posts

Her friend is single. She protects and behaves around my wife. My wife wants everything on surface around friend which has been the case. The only time me and BFF are alone is when she pops up at gym telling me on the group text with my Wife she is going there.

I tried telling my wife! I have ignored bff multiple times and even told her to cut it out and she ignores it!

I don’t want 3 some. I’m morally correct and have not cheated. I tried what has been suggested. Now I’m getting heat for being dumb and naive. Maybe I should cheat and become a genius to you guys!! LOL

The bff is single never been married but always was on the outskirts of my marriage. Married my wife a virgin and she loves our sex life.

I just wanted to know whether my wife was pushing this at me from another angle. At the end of the day we all sin! But how bad?
Jesus H Christ on a bicycle. You are a piece of work.

1. You asked her. Not only did she say no, she was quite upset as you are basically accusing her of serious duplicity.
2. You played a pretty messed up game with the supposed "friend" with your trying to "catch" her.
3. You need off this messed up ride.

No more seeing her without your wife around ever. If she says she is going when you are, leave. Get a new gym. Whatever you have to do, you do that.

·
Registered
1,717 Posts

Listen guys and gals!!! My whole point is to know does my wife have anything to do with this! Forget whether I’m going to bang the girl lol. That is not the case. My worry is if my wife wants me to bang her friend as if she clueless!!!!! My wife and I have great sex 2-4 times per week. Her friend has been around us all our relationship and I like that my wife has a friend because I don’t feel so smothered. My marriage has been solid!

I tested the bfff by touching her while working out and I made a comment like “ I hope your not going to slap me after the workout hahaha “ and she ignored the comment. I rode home upset cause I thought she was going to stop me from touching her!! She is cold now. But she will show up 1 time again at the gym this week. That has been the theme!
No, your wife has nothing to do with this.
Do not touch your wife's "friend" again. Keep your hands, lips and other body parts only for your wife.

Oh my God, are you serious?!? Put a stop to this, like now. If your wife's friend makes a grab for you, you grab that hand of hers (only to get her attention), look her dead in the eyes, and tell her that this stops, now. Then, you walk away.

21 - 40 of 56 Posts