Talk About Marriage banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have my own emotional way of dealing with things - one of which is whenever, whomever I was involved with as interested in someone else - I would pull away and allow them to "get their fill of the other person". My rationale is that 1) i should never have to compete with someone for someone else's love 2) they will see the other person's true colors and will eventually see the truth 3) you see your partner's true colors when you let them go....

Yet i wished i did more...i sometimes feel guilty for this strategy.

·
Registered
427 Posts
Sadly, we cannot do more even if we want to. None of us is perfect. But, I also believe that there are very few problems in this world that cannot be solved through honest discussions. However, for honest discussions, you need at least two honest individuals. Unfortunately, that's not the case if your partner is a cheater. Hopefully, the next one we get will be a better one. Hope is the only thing left for some of us I guess.
Good luck in your journey.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.