Talk About Marriage banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Banned
2,270 Posts
Before I was married I was involved with someone I met online and I tell you, after that experience I can only warn others to be sure to meet someone in person and get to know them before allowing yourself to develop feelings for them. The internet can hide many things and the person who you think you are getting to know may not be who and what they seem.
It can seem so real but a cyber relationship is not real life and the person who you are investing all this time into may not be who and what they seem !!!!!... it could all end in disater.

What happened to me is after a year I wanted to meet in person and they did not want to, kept making excuses as to why we couldn't. I had the financial resources to travel and let them know and they still refused, turned out, they were married !!!
so BEWARE !!!
Meet in real life sooner rather than later and even better, find someone local or at least within driving distance and be sure to meet FIRST before you form an opinion...

and invest in one of the online criminal background check sites, its inexpensive ( about 50 bucks) and can save you untold anquish !

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.