Talk About Marriage banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
313 Posts
This is a pro marriage website. We don't want to promote websites that encourage affairs within a marriage. We have other websites on our censored list, and somehow this website hasn't been added to the the list.
You can talk about the website, but please don't use the name. I deleted the whole thread because it was easier then editing each post.

thanks,
sweetpea

·
Registered
457 Posts
This is a pro marriage website. We don't want to promote websites that encourage affairs within a marriage. We have other websites on our censored list, and somehow this website hasn't been added to the the list.
You can talk about the website, but please don't use the name. I deleted the whole thread because it was easier then editing each post.

thanks,
sweetpea
Thanks for the censorship, if there is a productive conversation who are you to stop it? While I understand the difference between this site and the "site we can't mention" many of the posters here are from both sides of the infidelity fence and it did seem to me that the person that started the thread was looking for some information or thoughts from others about her issue.
Can't say I will be on here much longer with this type of censorship, I can see deleting hateful or rude stuff don't understand this.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.