Talk About Marriage banner
41 - 45 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
i get “hit on” by men and it makes my wife incredibly turned on. I have had attention from me. All my life. Colleen says “that’s soooo hot”, so I allow it to happen, be flirted with, guys buy me drinks, even be touched a little, with my wife sitting nearby. It’s like I’m the hotwife and she gets off watching me squirm. It is kinda fun fun and naughty because of how extremely it excites my wife

·
Registered
40 Posts
Cheating is never acceptable. One should never betray the trust that makes your connection special

my wife and I found a compromise we both enjoy…..

im an absolutely MAGNET for gay men. Not sure why. My wife gets incredibly excited seeing men hit on me. I admitted to her that I’ve always wondered what being with a man (orally only) would be like. She was in orbit “would be so f____ hot” she said, to see me do a guy

so,,,, 3 or 4 times a year we visit a gay bar. I have a couple drinks, Colleen sits some distance away and watches as men approach me, touch me, give me phone numbers, buy me drinks, flirt.

after 3 hours, both she and I are incredibly turned on, and we enjoy the most passionate lovemaking ever. No men or other people involved. The public flirting, and being flirted with, with Colleen watching, was our foreplay

·
Registered
1,718 Posts
Cheating is never acceptable. One should never betray the trust that makes your connection special

my wife and I found a compromise we both enjoy…..

im an absolutely MAGNET for gay men. Not sure why. My wife gets incredibly excited seeing men hit on me. I admitted to her that I’ve always wondered what being with a man (orally only) would be like. She was in orbit “would be so f____ hot” she said, to see me do a guy

so,,,, 3 or 4 times a year we visit a gay bar. I have a couple drinks, Colleen sits some distance away and watches as men approach me, touch me, give me phone numbers, buy me drinks, flirt.

after 3 hours, both she and I are incredibly turned on, and we enjoy the most passionate lovemaking ever. No men or other people involved. The public flirting, and being flirted with, with Colleen watching, was our foreplay
So as per your other thread, your wife cheated on you which you seem to have fetishized and now want to become a cuckold.
Now on top of that, you’re also a closet gay (or gay tendencies/curiosity), who’s never acted on it, but takes your wife out to gay bars a few times a year to watch you get hit on by men, at her urging, which turns you both on…

OK, you are either
1. In desperate need of serious psychological help (and a new wife). Your mental state and your marriage are both in complete shambles.
If this is all for real, seriously and genuinely, you need to seek some counseling.
Or
2. The kind of person who makes up salacious stories on forums like this, wasting his and everyone else’s time because he has no life and nothing better to do to entertain himself with.

·
Registered
6,795 Posts
Personally, I wouldn’t put up with my wife sexting ANYONE, which is why @TexasMom1216 doesnt speak for me and all men. However, if all goes to plan, I’ll be lucky enough never to have a wife again.
Tut tut, indulging in a little bit of female hating there, now, don't you think? Yet you call out Blondi on her posts, really! o_O

41 - 45 of 45 Posts