Talk About Marriage banner
21 - 40 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
4,925 Posts
He says that he was just curious and that it will never happen again.
I've met bisexuals who like to claim they're "bi-curious". Yeah, no. You're curious the first time. After that you're just bi." Nobody believes he was just curious or that this was the first time he's done this, so you need to wrap your head around the fact that your husband is a bisexual man, a liar, and a cheater.

Also, it WILL happen again.

They actually had plans to meet but my husband “chickened out”.
That's what they all say. Did the conversation you read indicate such?

We had a fantastic sex life I just do not know where to go from her.
Lots of bisexuals have great sex lives in monogamous relationships/marriages.The problem isn't his sexuality. It's that he lied and cheated.

·
Registered
12,560 Posts
You’re not “just playing devil’s advocate”. You’re an exposed man hater and it’s easy to see right through you. You don’t have a clue to what goes on inside a man’s head. You just think you know. Your generations about men are disgusting.
Well, this is just rude! BTW, it's generalizations - if you're gong to insult someone do it right. I don't understand why men's rude posts are tolerated.

·
Registered
9,230 Posts
Well, this is just rude! BTW, it's generalizations - if you're gong to insult someone do it right. I don't understand why men's rude posts are tolerated.
It’s ok to generalize men as all being emotionless man-whores who just want to get their rocks off and don’t care who with?
If a man said that you’d have lightning bolts exiting your fingers like a Sith Lord on steroids while hitting the keys .
Can we all just bash the opposite sex with impunity as usual and keep it clean?😋

·
Premium Member
5,733 Posts
It's unlikely that the one time you found out was the only time this happened. He is wanting to minimise it.
You could ask him to take a lie detector test and see what he says.
She could, but I mean at that point the trust is gone. This is the one point about marriage upon which we usually agree, there should be trust in marriage. The OP's husband has proven he cannot be trusted because he is unfaithful to her. 😟

·
Registered
9,230 Posts
OP,
Your husband likes other dudes and wants to screw them. You know this. Whatever he’s done, you now know he wants to. The question at this point are what are your consequences for his actions?
if there are none, I believe with 100% sincerity that it will continue. And in full truth, his urge isn’t going away and it’s likely to just go further underground abd he will likely expose you to deadly diseases. You really should see an attorney.

·
Registered
2,339 Posts
Not you at all blondi, but her posts are so against men in general, she has to be called out on it. I understand she’s already been banned several times. I suppose there’s rude posts by both men and women, which is why recently, two threads were started by women to call this out. I don’t need to start a thread. I’ll just call it out when I see it. There are two maid culprits lately and it’s getting rather tiresome.

·
Registered
19,273 Posts
Not you at all blondi, but her posts are so against men in general, she has to be called out on it. I understand she’s already been banned several times. I suppose there’s rude posts by both men and women, which is why recently, two threads were started by women to call this out. I don’t need to start a thread. I’ll just call it out when I see it. There are two maid culprits lately and it’s getting rather tiresome.
It's been said by quite a few men here in the past and on this thread that if their wife sexted another women or even let it go further they wouldn't mind. However if it was a man it would be different. Presumably this is because it turns them on so it's ok?
Maybe that's why it seems that some men are very hypocritical, after all it's still cheating no matter which sex it's with.

·
Premium Member
5,733 Posts
It's been said by quite a few men here in the past and on this thread that if their wife sexted another women or even let it go further they wouldn't mind. However if it was a man it would be different. Presumably this is because it turns them on so it's ok?
Maybe that's why it seems that some men are very hypocritical, after all it's still cheating no matter which sex it's with.
Yep. Also, if she's fooling around with another woman then the man thinks he will probably get some low-drama strange that he doesn't have to hide and not have to hear any complaining about it. Infidelity is fine as long as it's on their terms.

·
Registered
2,339 Posts
Personally, I wouldn’t put up with my wife sexting ANYONE, which is why @TexasMom1216 doesnt speak for me and all men. However, if all goes to plan, I’ll be lucky enough never to have a wife again.

·
Registered
19,273 Posts
Personally, I wouldn’t put up with my wife sexting ANYONE, which is why @TexasMom1216 doesnt speak for me and all men. However, if all goes to plan, I’ll be lucky enough never to have a wife again.
No it's not all men of course. Mr D wouldn't accept it at all either, but we have had quite a few on Tam and to me it seems completely hypocritical. Cheating is cheating.

·
Premium Member
5,733 Posts
No it's not all men of course. Mr D wouldn't accept it at all either, but we have had quite a few on Tam and to me it seems completely hypocritical. Cheating is cheating.
Same. My husband would definitely consider it cheating, no matter who the other person is, and rightfully so. Now if you have an open marriage arrangement or some other non-committal set up and sex with others is part of your marriage dynamic, then it's different, but if you discovered your wife is fooling around with some other woman on the side I find it pretty hypocritical if that's ok but it wouldn't be if it were a man.

·
Registered
391 Posts
Hello!!
My husband and I have been happily married (until July 2nd) for 18 years. We have 4 kids. I actively caught him sexting with a man (I’m a woman) He was saying things I have never heard him say before. He says that he was just curious and that it will never happen again. They actually had plans to meet but my husband “chickened out”. We had a fantastic sex life I just do not know where to go from her.
Think back Ann about when you two used to have sex. Was it really fantastic or were there some signs? Did it usually seem like he was completely present, or maybe thinking too hard? Did he go down on you often? I ask this because you can fake sex, but it's harder to fake going down on a woman if a man is gay.

That should answer your question as to where to go from here.

·
Premium Member
5,733 Posts
You‘re out of your mind on this one. What a misandrist generalization of all men. I am the precise opposite of what you’ve described.
Fair. I should have put a qualifier on that, the way it's worded is a sweeping generalization when I was speaking specifically about the responses of a few posters. I get annoyed when it's done to women, so I need to do better and not do that to men. Point taken and I apologize.

·
Registered
6,795 Posts
Hello!!
My husband and I have been happily married (until July 2nd) for 18 years. We have 4 kids. I actively caught him sexting with a man (I’m a woman) He was saying things I have never heard him say before. He says that he was just curious and that it will never happen again. They actually had plans to meet but my husband “chickened out”. We had a fantastic sex life I just do not know where to go from her.
Dont let this go, you must dig deeper. No self-respecting heterosexual male does this kind of thing, period.

·
Registered
200 Posts
You‘re out of your mind on this one. What a misandrist generalization of all men. I am the precise opposite of what you’ve described.
Yes, some serious misandry. Seen it a lot from a few posters.

21 - 40 of 45 Posts