Talk About Marriage banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello, I meet my hubby online we date for 9 months and marrige at the same day we meet in person. He's the same way he picture himself by his depression is affecting us finacialy. He go's to bed late and those what to get up till 9 or 10. He works in constrution and his visa has expired. My Family tell me that i need to ask more from him but they know the he came from a abuse parent (alchol, violents and cheat on his mom)...

He does have any family here so he is alway talk about my family, and some time he get me mad.. I i tell him your is not here but if they were it will be the same has my.....

My father tell my, he get up late, he need this or that and i don't know how to said to him so he does take in the wrong way.:(

·
Registered
4,017 Posts
Im afraid depression is sort of a life sentence. It wont get better unless he puts a lot of time and energy into it; which is a contradiction to the disease, really.

if you decide to stay dont expect things to change. he's probably been this way his whole life. you need to ask yourself if you can live this way the rest of your life.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.