Talk About Marriage banner

41 - 54 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
741 Posts
Sounds like she stopped because the OM dumped her - plus you're suspicious.

Whatever caused her to act inappropriately is still there under the surface waiting to repeat.

Lot's of people feel similar to her over loosing a parent - but they don't cheat. She's going to get other 'hits' in life - is she going to cheat each time?

You need to find out exactly what occured (a timeline subject to polygraph) and then you can decide what you want to do. Meantime she should be doing back flips to earn a second chance from you.

·
Registered
2,901 Posts
Yes, this. "Stop talking to a Nicole about me". Can you elaborate? And, was this message from the same person as the other message?

She's clearly trying to reach somebody who doesn't want to be reached.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Dear Friend,

It is my opinion, it was a full-blown physical affair. As the other posters have stated, she was dumped and now you are plan (not B) Z. I believe your wife was told by her AP not to contact him again. You are last on the list!!!! Do your research and find who is Nicole.

Best,
Dreamer

·
Registered
1,851 Posts
Nicole must be a mutual friend between the wife and her affair partner. Now that the wife has been dumped she is talking trash about him to Nicole.

·
Registered
497 Posts
I don't know you and your wife's age, or her past romantic relationships, but to me it sounds as if she is harassing an old ex and his wife/girlfriend. From time to time here a betrayed spouse finds out that their cheating spouse had unresolved feelings from a past flame, sometimes from high school.

·
Registered
497 Posts
Also a private investigator is the way to go.

Really, all you have to do is tell your wife either she can recover the deleted texts, or gives it to you to bring to a forensic firm, the you will divorce her. See if her holding onto her deleted texts is worth losing you over. Of course, no one, and I mean absolutely no one, who posts as betrayed does that, because they are too afraid to lose the marriage. Of course, the cheater was not too afraid to cheat, or to delete, or to roll the dice that the betrayed will crumble.

The reason a private investigator is expensive is because it is worth it.

41 - 54 of 54 Posts