Talk About Marriage banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
O.k so my girlfriend has recently posted our story on here so i will give you the link so i don't need to write it out again.....

http://talkaboutmarriage.com/coping-infidelity/62217-i-cheated-i-dont-know-why.html

What she didn't mention was the fact that i have a friend in the police and have managed to get hold of CCTV of the incident, gratefully to my friend as he had to do this illegally. Anyway her story checks out, she hasn't seen the video but everything she told me from day one turns out to be true, there are a couple of things that the video couldn't confirm but my own tests have confirmed them for me.

So another words everything she has said is true, i feel that we can recover from this but it still hurts badly, is there any advice you can offer that will speed up the heeling? its been around 6 weeks and things have started to feel better but the hurt is still there.

I appreciate that this is an odd one compared to the other stories on here for whom i feel badly for but any advice is welcomed.

·
Registered
40 Posts
I saw her post and genuinely felt her remorse/regret but at the same time, I wonder what if the guy was attractive and not "small". .... only you know what you can deal with. And how it's going to affect you. Forgiveness is great but don't stick around blindly

·
Registered
56 Posts
She did stop it pretty quick. Up to you, you have no kids so leaving her is comparatively easy.
I also give her credit for telling you right away. I also wonder if he was attractive and hung what would have happend.
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I saw her post and genuinely felt her remorse/regret but at the same time, I wonder what if the guy was attractive and not "small". .... only you know what you can deal with. And how it's going to affect you. Forgiveness is great but don't stick around blindly
On seeing the video, i would call this guy unattractive, when she first told me about him being small and not going in,i was suspicious, this is going to sound crude but i had her remove what she was wearing down below, i could clearly smell condom on her upper legs, i told her to spread her lips, i put my finger in and there was absolutely no smell of condom.

·
Registered
982 Posts
You should leave her. Infidelity while dating? to continue to be with her is a huge risk.

Right now, if you were betting your money would be on leaving her and finding someone who wouldN'T cheat.

Cause if you two wind up getting married, and having 2.6 kids shes pretty much in your life for good. =/

Whereas now you can get out damage free.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
She did stop it pretty quick. Up to you, you have no kids so leaving her is comparatively easy.
I also give her credit for telling you right away. I also wonder if he was attractive and hung what would have happend.
Posted via Mobile Device
We have 2 kids, i asked her the same thing, she said it wasn't a choice to follow him as a person, in her drunken state it could have been me a neighbour or an overweight dwarf with warts and it wouldn't have made a difference. She doesn't drink generally, iv seen her drunk like that before and if i said go jump off a roof she would.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
You should leave her. Infidelity while dating? to continue to be with her is a huge risk.

Right now, if you were betting your money would be on leaving her and finding someone who would cheat.

Cause if you two wind up getting married, and having 2.6 kids shes pretty much in your life for good. =/

Whereas now you can get out damage free.
We have 2 kids and i disagree with you as she really is not the type of person who would do this, i strongly bileave she made a drunken mistake. Also she has said unless she is with me she will never drink that much again and will never put herself in that kind of stupid situation ever again

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
I wouldn't let the drunk thing be used as an excuse.

If you have a car accident sober it's an accident.
Have a car accident drunk- it's your fault you and you go to jail
Posted via Mobile Device
Absolutely, she doesn't really use it as an excuse, however i don't feel, being the kind of person she is, it would have happened sober, also if a taxi had been a minute sooner it wouldn't have happened either

·
Registered
689 Posts
Wow... i'm such a fool.

We are obviously getting played here folks. What guy checks his woman's legs and genitals after she admits an affair.
What is this... the 13th Century?

U have a police friend get the camera footage? On what cause, no crime was committed. Cops just can't walk in and demand the tapes.

Troll post!
Both of them!!!

·
Banned
2,234 Posts
Wow... i'm such a fool.

We are obviously getting played here folks. What guy checks his woman's legs and genitals after she admits an affair.

Troll post!
Both of them!!!
Watching each of their profiles and seeing one logging in while the other one just posted and the syntax of the posts...

How can you say troll!?!! :rofl:

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Wow... i'm such a fool.

Troll post!
Both of them!!!
How else could i confirm this? trust me its not something i wanted to do but i needed to be sure it didn't go in there

1 - 20 of 42 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.