Talk About Marriage banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My fiance is taking steroids and turns into a different person when he takes them. He blames everything that happens on me its my fault, it was my fault that he started texing a old "friend" and said that i caused him to do it. He flips out and tells me hes miserable with me. He seems more laid back because he is cycling off these past 2-3 weeks. But still gets very angry. I have ask him to stop and he says no. Do I say and try to keep our family together? Any feedback would be helpfull
He takes Nandrolone decanoate Decabol
testosteron cypionate
Trembolona QV75
I dont know anything about any of these?

·
Premium Member
4,034 Posts
yes those are all steriods and can cause many issues especially emotional ones I would either A. get him to agree to get off them safely or B. Leave him no inbetween these drugs are very powerful and can cause the user to not be themselves similar to other addictive drugs.

the first one is known as deca or dbol
the second is Test or testosteron
the 3rd one is known as tren

they are all injectabiles i believe

again set your boundaries and if he refuses then I would pack my bags and leave

·
Registered
4,696 Posts
yuck.....time for a ultimatium quit or your out of there.

angry out bursts.and wrecking his body.
can't see anything good about it.

·
Registered
484 Posts
Long-term use of these drugs can also cause testicular atrophy (shrinking of his balls), breast development ("***** tits"), infertility, ED, and cancer, among other things.

That's on top of the behavioral problems. I would have an honest talk with him about safely tapering off these drugs. Unless he is a professional body builder (i.e. competes in contests for a living), I can't see why anyone would do this to themselves.

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
This was 20+ years ago...but a lot of the guys I used to hang with in college were on roids (I never tried it). Most were okay, but a few had the rages. The slightest thing could set them off, and they'd get a wild look in their eyes like they could kill you over nothing.

·
Registered
3,629 Posts
In the OP you said family. Does that mean that the two of you have kids?

Him taking the steroids are a new thing for him it sounds like. Well, they do have A LOT of undesirable side effects. You get the classic "roid rage" where he may start destroying things in the house or may even become physically abusive to you and the kids(?). Also, the drugs will cause his sex organs to atrophy because the drugs are providing all the testosterone the body needs, so the testicles will go dormant and his body will no longer produce testosterone on its own. Great for the sex life... And there are the side effects that can cause heart disease and liver disease. They're nasty drugs to be taking long term.

What purpose does your husband have in taking them? I'll bet he has none aside from trying to look better for the ladies.

·
Premium Member
1,546 Posts
the only way the use of these is ok is if there is a medical reason and they are taken in the correct theraputic doses. i take test because my body no longer produces it but I take it underr a doctors orders and only in the prescribed way.

Reactions: heartsdelight

·
Registered
462 Posts
the trem,is what's giving him problems..been there,done it..the test cyp,no problems there..the deca--also should be no problems by itself,but really shouldn't run it the same time as the trem. i could tell you some great storied about when i was on trem. Just wondering is he going anything for pct, since you say he's "off" cycle?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
the trem,is what's giving him problems..been there,done it..the test cyp,no problems there..the deca--also should be no problems by itself,but really shouldn't run it the same time as the trem. i could tell you some great storied about when i was on trem. Just wondering is he going anything for pct, since you say he's "off" cycle?
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Not sure what pct is? He has told me he is cycling off and taking winstraw to cut his water? Not sure. He's just a different person. Nothing i do is right he is so irritable. He caint even stand himself but he says its not the steroids or i guess trem? Can you suggest anything to make him see? Or should i just pack up we have a two yrear old son.
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
In the OP you said family. Does that mean that the two of you have kids?

Him taking the steroids are a new thing for him it sounds like. Well, they do have A LOT of undesirable side effects. You get the classic "roid rage" where he may start destroying things in the house or may even become physically abusive to you and the kids(?). Also, the drugs will cause his sex organs to atrophy because the drugs are providing all the testosterone the body needs, so the testicles will go dormant and his body will no longer produce testosterone on its own. Great for the sex life... And there are the side effects that can cause heart disease and liver disease. They're nasty drugs to be taking long term.

What purpose does your husband have in taking them? I'll bet he has none aside from trying to look better for the ladies.
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
He has taken them in the past and never acted this way before. I think it a particular type he is taking. We do jave a son that's adores his dad that makes it hard to leave he is only angry toward me and i get the blam. Not sure how he controls that. I think he just likes the fact that he has muscles and people comment on his body and he thrives off of the attention. He says he's not quitting so i guess i have to leave hope my son (2) doesn't hatr me later. My fiance is a good person when he is not on the stuff.
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
10,214 Posts
He has taken them in the past and never acted this way before. I think it a particular type he is taking. We do jave a son that's adores his dad that makes it hard to leave he is only angry toward me and i get the blam. Not sure how he controls that. I think he just likes the fact that he has muscles and people comment on his body and he thrives off of the attention. He says he's not quitting so i guess i have to leave hope my son (2) doesn't hatr me later. My fiance is a good person when he is not on the stuff.
Posted via Mobile Device
I actually know lots of guys using steroids. The cycle on and off.
After each cycle [ which is about twice per year] they do PCT.[Post Cycle Treatment]
The only time i have ever heard of any obnoxious behaviour associated with its use is in the media.
I don't think its the steroid, I think he's just being obnoxious because of his gains in the gym.
I also work out in the gym and have put on considerable amount of muscle.I have also used lots of stuff.
But the only difference towards my wife is in the bedroom.I am sometimes much more hornier and have a whole lot of energy.As a result we have lots more sex.
I don't go around behaving obnoxious.

Maybe its the stims he's using that has him edgy.[ The new thing you mentioned]
I use a stimulant called Animal Rage & another called Bullnox. They give me the jitters sometimes , depending on my dosage.
[ Stimulants give you a jittery feeling and lots more rage and energy. It helps break down lactic acid and gives you a higher pain tolerance ]

If I have any " carry over" after the gym , from my stim usage, my wife gets the benefits of it in a good way. The sex is be a little more aggressive.
But I NEVER act the fool around her.

I think he's just behaving obnoxious. Its an ego thing.

·
Registered
593 Posts
Not sure what pct is? He has told me he is cycling off and taking winstraw to cut his water? Not sure. He's just a different person. Nothing i do is right he is so irritable. He caint even stand himself but he says its not the steroids or i guess trem? Can you suggest anything to make him see? Or should i just pack up we have a two yrear old son.
Posted via Mobile Device
He is taking winstroll for his PCT?!?
That is another freaking steroid.

Alright, now I am probably biased, but I would also like to shed some light on his use:
Balls do shrink. But they come back. Done it several times, trust me, they come back.
His rage is likely due to a certain compound. If one of those he is trying for a first time, it is probably that singular compound.
And compared to other compounds he could be taking, it could be worse. Like the orals I take are way harder on the body than the injectables he takes.
As for heart problems, liver problems, cholesterol, prostate, all that can be planned for.
He won't have any liver damage though. But his cholesterol can be helped with Red Hawthrone Berry, Co-Q10 will take care of his heart, and Saw Palmetto will help the prostate.

Now, PCT: Post cycle therapy. That is when you stop taking the stuff, and take something to get your balls back, and battle growing levels of estrogen, and not fight some bad sides, and lose all your gains.

Now, he is on a tri-stack. Pretty potent.
So I know what I would take if I did a tri-stack injectables:
I would get a SERM. (selective-estrogen-receptor-modulator). It will fight some gyno, should help shed water, and fight his rising levels of estrogen.
Then I would take some OTC stuff. Something with an aromatase inhibitor, (AI) and a suicide inhibitor to battle my estrogen levels even more. 6-bromodione is a good one. There are all sorts of products like this.
Then I would take something called D-aspartic acid. It increases natural testosterone production by giving the testes the needed parts to make natural testosterone.

I imagine he has been doing this for a while, and knows all this, but if he doesn't, he has some shopping to do.

Now, here is what I would suggest:
Don't leave. BAD IDEA. He is already roid-raging because of the compounds he is on. You don't want to fuel that rage, just ride out the cycle.
Now, I would suggest you have a serious sit down with him.
I do this stuff, and told my wife, if she doesn't want me doing a certain compound, to tell me, and I'll stop taking it. I no longer take any Tren, because it killed my sex drive. You have to compromise.

Now, tell him you don't want him taking the compound that caused the roid rage.
ANd he shouldn't be taking this stuff a whole lot. Like, anymore than 2 cycles a year is a bad idea.

Like, I do a cycle, then my post cycle, then I stop for however long the cycle was. For example, if I did a hard cycle that lasted 8 weeks, I will do an 8 week PCT, then not touch anything like the gear for another 16 weeks at a minimum. But my cycles usually only last 4-6 weeks, and no longer.
He should not be going from cycle to PCT, then back on. That is how you destroy your body.

·
Registered
462 Posts
clomid, for pct.,basically by taking injectable steroids he shut down his bodys natural ability to produce testesterone. his bodies at war with itself right now,so the clomid jump starts the bodys ability to produce.

·
Registered
663 Posts
"Roid rage" is more of a misnomer than fact. If you're a **** to begin with, you'll be a bigger **** while using steroids. It doesn't make Mr. Nice Guy the A-Hole.

Stacking the way the OP spoke about is common and most people using do so for cosmetic reasons as opposed to pro athletes.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Thank you for the inforamtion it good to know that there are alternatives other than me just giving up and leaving.

What is a replacement for the Trem?

Also should I wait a another week or so untill I ask him to switch out the trem due to him freaking out on me. Maybe it will be out of his system a little more so I can at least get a word in. I have been jsut agreeing with everything he says jsut to keep the peace. I am to the point where if something does change I want to give up.
Also does he see or know how he is acting. Because he blames me for his outburst?

Thank You

·
Registered
10,214 Posts
Thank you for the inforamtion it good to know that there are alternatives other than me just giving up and leaving.

What is a replacement for the Trem?

Also should I wait a another week or so untill I ask him to switch out the trem due to him freaking out on me. Maybe it will be out of his system a little more so I can at least get a word in. I have been jsut agreeing with everything he says jsut to keep the peace. I am to the point where if something does change I want to give up.
Also does he see or know how he is acting. Because he blames me for his outburst?

Thank You
Laura,
He is responsible for his actions.
Is he this way with his friends, other people , or just with you?

1 - 20 of 38 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.