Talk About Marriage banner
21 - 40 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
2,488 Posts
That's what having self respect as man really means. Letting other men define what's acceptable for you and what isn't, not so much.
The idiocy of today's men that have forgotten their biological imperative is one of the key ingredients on the pussified behavior of so many males in the western world. As a man your biological imperative is to instinctively act to prevent your mate from having sex with another male. Reason why? the avoidance of having to spend your time in life raising another man's child, and not passing on your own genes (which is the ultimate aim). This biological imperative has since the beginning of time been stablished culturally in all societies around this world, even before one group of people began interacting with another group of people.

Now, although males in most of today's societies don't need to worry too much about raising another man's child unbeknown to them due to the medical progresses, which makes females able to not get pregnant with their lover's child, still it happens all the time. Those men wired to accept their woman mating with another male, are supposed by natural selection to be duds, males that are not supposed to pass on their genes and should be avoided, just like humans instinctively avoid procreating with a person that has mental illness because you don't want to chance passing those kind of genes to your progeny. It is a natural selection rejection. It's the reason why "normal" humans reject procreation with an individual that doesn't present the fittest genes to pass on the the next generation.

So, your argument that that's what self respect means is utterly wrong and it seems that you are in the group of humans that have forgotten what it means to be a man, and why to procreate: the continuation of the species by passing on the best suited genes to survive in their environment. We don't worry too much about it in our western world, but in societies were life is still hash, all the biological imperatives still stand; but proud, superior westerners look upon those societies as "primitives". I bet you that in those "primitive" societies, there are not as many crazies as we have in our western world. Take a wild guess why that is?

·
Registered
347 Posts
As surprising as it is there are actually couples where the guy is a willing cuckold and they stay together. I would like to think as a man if that's what turned me on I'd be brave enough to be open, honest and pursue it. And not really care what a bunch of other guys thought. That's what having self respect as man really means. Letting other men define what's acceptable for you and what isn't, not so much.
Those women have no incentive to jump ship. They don't mind a cuckold providing for them in the mix. If he is OK with sloppy seconds, he WILL GET sloppy seconds.

This experiment have ruined many marriages as well. You will find numerous confessions on the web.

A man with a strong sense of Self-Worth will never find this acceptable. He will want to procreate and pass his genes instead. The safest way to do this is in a marriage. Further consideration is how to protect and raise children. This can be done best by biological parents in a loving relationship (a couple).

Women are naturally wired to RESPECT strong men. Men with a strong sense of Self-Worth are a catch. These men are generally perceived to be well-equipped to provide "security." It shows in their character and behavior.

Security is one of the biggest concerns of women. Why do you think women tend to push for implementation of laws aimed to protect them?

Women are much more likely to cuckold a weak man than a strong man. Why do you think Doormats get walked over in relationships on average?

·
Registered
802 Posts
I don't know what nature/pickup artist/evolutionary psych stuff you two, @Rob_1 and @LeGenDary_Man have been reading, but generally the goal in life should be to figure out what makes you happy and go for it. The idea of changing diapers and shelling out money for 18+ years disgusts me, for both my own kid and someone else's. So I protect my sperm like it's the Bush's Baked bean secret recipe. And it makes me happy to come home and have the world generally revolve around myself and my wife.

Reproducing like I'm Genghis Khan because I'm supposed to, forget that. And I'm grateful to all the guys out there who put up with it so I don't have to! Hopefully the OP figures out his path and follows it.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Be careful with fantasizing on their sex acts, it can take you down a path you don’t want to go. Mentally it can do a number on you and set you up, so that fantasy is the only thing you can get off on. If you can’t get past it, I would seek council to understand it and why it attracts you.

·
Registered
2,488 Posts
I don't know what nature/pickup artist/evolutionary psych stuff you two, @Rob_1 and @LeGenDary_Man have been reading, but generally the goal in life should be to figure out what makes you happy and go for it. The idea of changing diapers and shelling out money for 18+ years disgusts me, for both my own kid and someone else's. So I protect my sperm like it's the Bush's Baked bean secret recipe. And it makes me happy to come home and have the world generally revolve around myself and my wife.

Reproducing like I'm Genghis Khan because I'm supposed to, forget that. And I'm grateful to all the guys out there who put up with it so I don't have to! Hopefully the OP figures out his path and follows it.

I guess you lack in reading comprehension also.

·
Registered
1,718 Posts

Right, if it feels good, do it. Life should be about the pursuit of hedonistic pleasure and the obsession with being “happy.” Heard that before, and seen the results.

I would suggest that happiness is about moving forward in the pursuit of things that are meaningful and fulfilling (which can vary from person to person, but generally has little to do with self-centered pleasure/comfort seeking). And it’s grounded in one’s core values and principles and integrity. It’s about continually getting better and doing better for yourself and others. The pursuit of some valued goals.
That’s the most viable path I know to achieve meaning and fulfillment, and as a result, happiness.

And cuckoldry doesn’t fit well into that world. But by all means, folks are free to do it if they want, but 99% of the population (men and women) are disgusted by such men at a visceral level.
Just like if a man chooses to be a fat loser who eats Cheetos and plays video games all day while living in his moms basement at 35 with no real job or goals. You’re free to choose that path if it makes you “happy” but don’t expect anyone to respect you for it.
And I don’t really care if you choose that path or not, it’s your life. But if you ask me for advice about it, (as OP did about being a cuckold), I’ll strongly advise against it.

·
Registered
462 Posts

So basically you are against your biological imperative, correct?

·
Registered
802 Posts
So basically you are against your biological imperative, correct?
If you assume that's a consistent thing and there isn't some greater mechanism at play that helps our species adapt to current conditions. Right now we're slowly killing our host (this planet) because there are too many of us. It would make fairly good sense given those conditions that we would be biologically motivated to breed less. After all, a species that does nothing but endlessly breed will always eventually destroy it's habitat. Doesn't make for good long term survival.

I mean, if you guys are so obsessed with biology, cuckoldry has probably been around since the age of the dinosaurs if not earlier. We see it in nature with animals. Seems like a pretty natural thing. You're probably going to be as successful fighting it as you would be homosexuality. Which doesn't seem to have an obvious biological benefit but is clearly here to stay for whatever reason. Just relax and trust in the programming.

·
Registered
802 Posts
Right, if it feels good, do it. Life should be about the pursuit of hedonistic pleasure and the obsession with being “happy.” Heard that before, and seen the results.

I would suggest that happiness is about moving forward in the pursuit of things that are meaningful and fulfilling (which can vary from person to person, but generally has little to do with self-centered pleasure/comfort seeking). And it’s grounded in one’s core values and principles and integrity. It’s about continually getting better and doing better for yourself and others. The pursuit of some valued goals.
That’s the most viable path I know to achieve meaning and fulfillment, and as a result, happiness.

And cuckoldry doesn’t fit well into that world. But by all means, folks are free to do it if they want, but 99% of the population (men and women) are disgusted by such men at a visceral level.
Just like if a man chooses to be a fat loser who eats Cheetos and plays video games all day while living in his moms basement at 35 with no real job or goals. You’re free to choose that path if it makes you “happy” but don’t expect anyone to respect you for it.
And I don’t really care if you choose that path or not, it’s your life. But if you ask me for advice about it, (as OP did about being a cuckold), I’ll strongly advise against it.
I didn't see one question mark in his entire first post. So he didn't really ask you anything DudeinProgress. He just made a thread about getting off on the idea of roleplaying cuckoldry.

And there you go again about people respecting him, who cares. The only person he has to really worry about is his wife's reaction if he tells her. Most women probably wouldn't be into it. A small minority might put up with or even enjoy it. Up to him to decide if it's something important enough to him to take that risk.

·
Registered
2,488 Posts
If you assume that's a consistent thing and there isn't some greater mechanism at play that helps our species adapt to current conditions. Right now we're slowly killing our host (this planet) because there are too many of us. It would make fairly good sense given those conditions that we would be biologically motivated to breed less. After all, a species that does nothing but endlessly breed will always eventually destroy it's habitat. Doesn't make for good long term survival.

I mean, if you guys are so obsessed with biology, cuckoldry has probably been around since the age of the dinosaurs if not earlier. We see it in nature with animals. Seems like a pretty natural thing. You're probably going to be as successful fighting it as you would be homosexuality. Which doesn't seem to have an obvious biological benefit but is clearly here to stay for whatever reason. Just relax and trust in the programming.
Dude, either you're being obtuse or you just weren't able to comprehend that the point was not about procreation or being able to procreate more, but that to a man just the thought of letting his woman **** other dudes goes against a man's nature. That's the ****ing point.

Not that it is their business and nobody else's. Of course dude, it's their business and nobody else's. But we were not discussing that. We were point out the obvious, that for a man to want that, there's sonething inherently wrong within him; Whether that's an emotional/psychological stress due to the shock of being betrayed by his woman or is just his inherent nature ( a biological trow away in nature).

That's all. Do you get it now. Can you understand it know, or are you another one of those?

·
Registered
136 Posts
The problem is not that you have a cuckold or hotwife kink, the problem is your wife is a duplicitous cheater who goes behind your back. Dump her and find a woman willing to satisfy your kinks in an open, honest and transparent fashion and who doesn’t sneak around like a rat.
More than likely he did not have this kink before and has developed it as a coping mechanism because he doesn't want to leave his wife and the only way he can stay knowing she's cheated is to sexualize it.

·
Registered
802 Posts
Dude, either you're being obtuse or you just weren't able to comprehend that the point was not about procreation or being able to procreate more, but that to a man just the thought of letting his woman **** other dudes goes against a man's nature. That's the ****ing point.

Not that it is their business and nobody else's. Of course dude, it's their business and nobody else's. But we were not discussing that. We were point out the obvious, that for a man to want that, there's sonething inherently wrong within him; Whether that's an emotional/psychological stress due to the shock of being betrayed by his woman or is just his inherent nature ( a biological trow away in nature).

That's all. Do you get it now. Can you understand it know, or are you another one of those?
I guess I've just read more than you because the point you seem to try to be making is so lacking in understanding of human sexuality that it's not even really worth responding to.

Seriously, stop being so threatened and take some time to read about cuckoldry. It's been around for a long time and it's probably not going anywhere. No matter how many men try to shame anyone who brings it up.

·
Registered
1,718 Posts
I guess I've just read more than you because the point you seem to try to be making is so lacking in understanding of human sexuality that it's not even really worth responding to.

Seriously, stop being so threatened and take some time to read about cuckoldry. It's been around for a long time and it's probably not going anywhere. No matter how many men try to shame anyone who brings it up.
Are you a cuckold?

·
Registered
1,718 Posts
I didn't see one question mark in his entire first post. So he didn't really ask you anything DudeinProgress. He just made a thread about getting off on the idea of roleplaying cuckoldry.
So he posted just to tell us about it? If so, he’s even sicker than we thought.

No, people post here for input, feedback, advice, opinions, other perspectives.
So yes, whether he used a question mark or not, he posted here to solicit feedback from others.

·
Registered
2,488 Posts
guess I've just read more than you
Read more than me? Don't make laugh. I'm a biologists and have studied for more than 50 years, physical anthropology, and the history of mankind and what moves species to be what they are in their social environment. So, please don't tell me about you read more than me.

Regardless of how much have you read it seems that you have assimilated hardly anything. Just the fact that you can't get what we we are saying, and you coming with idiotic replies is sufficient to me to stop paying any attention.

You most be a cuckold.

21 - 40 of 46 Posts