Talk About Marriage banner
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My wife slept with her young male coworker a few months ago, he came after her big time, 7 year itch for her, no love, just pure physical chemistry

We talked t(e whole thing out, he’s out of the picture, I’ve forgive her completely

but…..now that we’re back to “normal” I have powerful fantasies wondering every detail of their encounters. I’m wildly turned on, knowing he was with her in every way possible, he’s in my head, I imagine every juicy bit of fun they had. I dare not ask her for details, and I’m hesitant to admit how excited I am going down on her knowing he was there a few months ago,.,,,,

i almost enjoy that she was a bad girl, dirty, unprotected intimacy. The pain of the affair is gone, and I’m ashamed to admit my thoughts now wildly excite me. I’d love to role play the whole thing together

·
Registered
2,468 Posts
You need help, otherwise you'll end up as a pathetic cuckold when you just can't help it anymore, abd ask her to do it again, but this time you watching

Get a grip because that's no what a normal man would feel. Just the fact that you didn't dumped your cheating wife after you found out, reeks of lack of self respect and dignity, and it shows.

·
Registered
6,722 Posts
Sounds fairly normal to me for this scenario, but the question becomes how you deal with it going forward. Can it be a positive thing, or will it morph into a negative thing? I'd definitely not say it's abnormal or unusual; in fact, from what I've read and seen, it can be normal and an aphrodisiac. Of course, you can't let her know that there's any positive aspect of her betrayal, but perhaps if you can get her to share her experiences, you can use them to help repair your relationship. Opportunity, instead of problem.

·
Registered
793 Posts
You need help, otherwise you'll end up as a pathetic cuckold when you just can't help it anymore, abd ask her to do it again, but this time you watching

Get a grip because that's no what a normal man would feel. Just the fact that you didn't dumped your cheating wife after you found out, reeks of lack of self respect and dignity, and it shows.
If he gets off on being a cuckold I'm not sure how that lacks self respect. He's doing what we all do, pursuing what gets us off. Whatever that may be. And good for him for admitting it. I think there's a lot more guys like him out there that don't.

I would take a risk and be honest with your wife about your feelings. She might be turned off and lose respect for you or she might not. But life is too short to not go for what you want. Maybe she could even start seeing the younger guy again occasionally and including you in on the details.

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
i almost enjoy that she was a bad girl, dirty, unprotected intimacy.
there is two or 3 different topics in this one
first was the 7 year itch which you seem to have got over,so I will not say more on that
then there was the cheating if you say you have got over that I except that from you ,
the third the I almost enjoy the bad girl ,side of her
you are not the first man to say this here most get run out of here after an explosion of posters telling him that he is sick or needs a kick up the ass

this is a side of hot wife or is it Hotwife where the wife dates a man or men with her husbands full knowledge,
part of this is what Some call Cuckolding there are many different types of cuckolds , from some that just want to talk about his wifes dirty bad side
to the cuckolds that like to be humiliated by the wife or by the wife and her bull

Reactions: MattMatt

·
Registered
2,468 Posts
he gets off on being a cuckold I'm not sure how that lacks self respect.
Just because I'm a theft it doesn't mean the police will look at it as , "oh that's what ge is so all is good.
Just because I'd like to be humiliated in public doesn't mean that I don't love myself.

Just because, I think of watching my wife being ****ed by other dudes doesn't mean that I lack self respect.

Dude, FFS, all that is nothing but excuses to an aberration, to something that is not normal behavior from a biological and social stand. If it were we wouldn't be here talking about it.

Of course it is lack of self respect and much more to get off on thoughts of watching your woman being ****ed by others. That's beyond self respect, that's an utter failure as a man.

We can justify it all we want with crap like oh, ge loves to be a cuckold, therefore he doesn't lack self respect.
That's Baloney you know.

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
i get “hit on” by men and it makes my wife incredibly turned on. I have had attention from me. All my life. Colleen says “that’s soooo hot”, so I allow it to happen, be flirted with, guys buy me drinks, even be touched a little, with my wife sitting nearby. It’s like I’m the hotwife and she gets off watching me squirm. It is kinda fun fun and naughty because of how extremely it excites my wife
My wife has a super libido too. She’s an exhibitionist for our repairmen, lawn service, ups guy. I’m open minded and pleasure her very often , but she finds our “routine” vanilla

We finally added some spice by making love, once a month, with our friends Ken and Joyce watching it all. no swapping. No swinging. Just an appreciative couple seeing, hearing, our lovemaking up close. It wildly excites my wife
no threesome, but she was obviously wildly aroused after giving our young contractor guys a long look at her bare body,
I just had a look at some of your past posts ,
IS it you or your wife that gets turned on by the idea of contractors seeing her nude ?
If she likes to see you getting hit on by other men , chances are she might like to see you have sex with her bull ,
seems many cuckolds like to clean up after the other guys

It could be your thing but what I can't understand is the name of this topic
My body betrays me
how does your body betray you ,
I must say you seem to have gotten over the cheating very fast
many here would love to know how you did it

Reactions: MattMatt

·
Registered
664 Posts
My guess is that your choice of title should have been ... "My Mind Betrays Me"!

I think your wife might just have a thing for younger men now, so beware that despite what she says, this might only be the beginning of a string of cougar behaviors on her part.

If you want this sexual lifestyle with her because it excites you, go for it and encourage her. If not, it's time to consider asking her for a divorce.

·
Registered
304 Posts
My husband liked humiliating me as the tramp, the ***** for instance. It was never about the man being with me, it was about being able to treat me like property and a s**t he felt I was.

You sure it’s not about that?

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
My husband liked humiliating me as the tramp, the * for instance. It was never about the man being with me, it was about being able to treat me like property and a s**t he felt I was.

You sure it’s not about that?
my issue is I have a submissive streak. My wife learned a couple intimate secrets early in our marriage and explores those when we’re alone. In short, I love rubbing her feet, and she knows I’m extremely ticklish. So with just her bare feet and fingernails, she has gotten me to verbalize my deepest fantasies, and perform a few of them immediately after we make love (When I’m least in the mood). It’s not about humiliation, it’s more about mutual enjoyment and pushing past boundaries, keeping erotic promises the moment lovemaking climaxes

·
Registered
1,647 Posts
If he gets off on being a cuckold I'm not sure how that lacks self respect. He's doing what we all do, pursuing what gets us off. Whatever that may be. And good for him for admitting it. I think there's a lot more guys like him out there that don't.

I would take a risk and be honest with your wife about your feelings. She might be turned off and lose respect for you or she might not. But life is too short to not go for what you want. Maybe she could even start seeing the younger guy again occasionally and including you in on the details.
1. There’s no dignity or self-respect in being a cuckold.
2. If he goes down that path, 99.9% likelihood his wife will lose all remaining respect for him, whatever respect she may still have after she betrayed him and he immediately took her back.

But by all means OP, if that’s your thing, and you don’t mind being a man that no one respects (not your wife, not other men, not other women), then go for it.

Or you could do as others have suggested get some serious professional help, quickly. That’s probably your best option.

·
Registered
239 Posts
My wife slept with her young male coworker a few months ago, he came after her big time, 7 year itch for her, no love, just pure physical chemistry

We talked t(e whole thing out, he’s out of the picture, I’ve forgive her completely

but…..now that we’re back to “normal” I have powerful fantasies wondering every detail of their encounters. I’m wildly turned on, knowing he was with her in every way possible, he’s in my head, I imagine every juicy bit of fun they had. I dare not ask her for details, and I’m hesitant to admit how excited I am going down on her knowing he was there a few months ago,.,,,,

i almost enjoy that she was a bad girl, dirty, unprotected intimacy. The pain of the affair is gone, and I’m ashamed to admit my thoughts now wildly excite me. I’d love to role play the whole thing together

IMO men should be be protective of their wives, almost in a possessive way ... that she broke all vows and committed adultery and you're fantasizing about it ?

nasty man ... nasty

·
Registered
304 Posts
IMO men should be be protective of their wives, almost in a possessive way ... that she broke all vows and committed adultery and you're fantasizing about it ?

nasty man ... nasty
I would agree with this. My husband was more possessive, than protective of me yet, there was no attempt on his part to be a spouse or partner to me in anyway. It definitely drove me away and I had an affair. Terrible idea. Now he wasn’t ready to let go me after the affair but he also wasn’t ready to forgive me either.

On the other side, a perspective of the wife who had the affair, if my husband had come at me with fantasy of me having the affair, or the guy or any other guy for that matter, that would freak me out.

So, this is a Pandora’s box that should probably remain sealed.

·
Registered
793 Posts
1. There’s no dignity or self-respect in being a cuckold.
2. If he goes down that path, 99.9% likelihood his wife will lose all remaining respect for him, whatever respect she may still have after she betrayed him and he immediately took her back.

But by all means OP, if that’s your thing, and you don’t mind being a man that no one respects (not your wife, not other men, not other women), then go for it.

Or you could do as others have suggested get some serious professional help, quickly. That’s probably your best option.
As surprising as it is there are actually couples where the guy is a willing cuckold and they stay together. I would like to think as a man if that's what turned me on I'd be brave enough to be open, honest and pursue it. And not really care what a bunch of other guys thought. That's what having self respect as man really means. Letting other men define what's acceptable for you and what isn't, not so much.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts