Talk About Marriage banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am married and we been separated for two and half years. While being separated he had met a young girl and she had a baby a year ago. Before he went to prison we was in contact. He was just release from prison after being there for 19 months. About seven months ago he contacted me saying he wanted to work on our marriage and the reason he never signed the divorce papers was because he wasn't ready. He is still with the girl he had the baby by. We had communicated in a way that I never thought was possible. He seemed liked he mature a lot. He never denied his feelings for his girlfriend but he said he was still in love with me and he wanted to work on our marriage. The problem is he was release and had to parole to his girlfriend brother's home. He said when his parole officer come he will be to see me and I wouldn't have to worry about her and him anymore because he was going to tell her that he wanted to be with me and work on our marriage. He said he always wanted me but I just refused to open up and express my love to him like I should do to past relationship. He said he just wants to be in his son's life. I also have a son with him. I love him but I don't want to feel like I'm wasting my time on him and maybe it's games. He been out for two days. Have no idea when his parole officer is coming.

·
Registered
379 Posts
Well this is a tough one, he has two children by different moms, would you be comfortable starting a relationship with him again, knowing that the other woman will be around?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.