Talk About Marriage banner

MSPY help

7K views 86 replies 19 participants last post by  badbane 
#1 ·
i have installed MSPY on my wifes phone with her knowledge. Most of the features work except the social media apps such as facebook messanger, instagram, snap, whatsap etc. i can see the activity in the keylogger, her texts, emails, apps, clock and alarms, calls etc but my expectation was i would see the actual messages in the various social media folders such as messanger. any help with this would be appreciated.

both android phones.

#14 ·
i appreciate everyones responses. My wife added this to her phone at my request and i partcipated in the download and everything pertaining to the app being put on her phone. i have accsess to her phone as well. i am monitoring her and she knows it. she has zero tech savvy and is not blocking or manipulating the app. we cannot get the app to work correctly. i am also using google and other means to attack this problem, but i was hoping that some on this forum had used MSPY prior and could provide a quick answer. thank you.

#20 ·
i have installed MSPY on my wifes phone with her knowledge.
So....you can't see what's being said on What'sApp or Facebook Messenger? Seriously?

I don't know what kind of "technical" help anyone can give you for a software program that's so limited it doesn't do much of anything. Have you considered a voice activated recorder in her car? That's where cheaters do most of their communicating - in the car, because they know they're alone and it affords them privacy. Maybe you should do that instead of telling her you're putting a lame software program on her phone that allows her to continue using WhatsApp to do God knows what.

You're new to this game, ain't ya?

#22 ·
So....you can't see what's being said on What'sApp or Facebook Messenger? Seriously?

I don't know what kind of "technical" help anyone can give you for a software program that's so limited it doesn't do much of anything. Have you considered a voice activated recorder in her car? That's where cheaters do most of their communicating - in the car, because they know they're alone and it affords them privacy. Maybe you should do that instead of telling her you're putting a lame software program on her phone that allows her to continue using WhatsApp to do God knows what.

You're new to this game, ain't ya?
actually i'm not. my story is as tragic as everyone's is. sadly, i've read this forum every single day since september 25th 2021. i'm absolutely devestated by very recent admissions. i'm trying to keep it together honestly. please be kind.

i'm here asking, simply, if anyone understands how to work the app. we've both spent, together, several hours on chat help and we can't get it resolved.

the monitoring software is already on her phone. if she uses the whatsap or other program i can see it on the keylogger. she has no access to the control panel. its on my devices not hers. login and password protected. i'd also see her trying anything because of the keylogger.

all i am asking is if anyone has used the app and has had a similar experience.

#25 ·
Sorry this all happened to you, Patrick. It sounds like you've cut a deal where she's trying to rebuild trust by allowing you to monitor her. So ignore all the "invading her privacy" nonsense. But as you've probably realized already, trust will never be restored to 100%.

I don't have the technical knowledge to help you but just wanted you to know that there are those of us who understand where you're coming from.

So long as she knows you're monitoring her, she will be on her best behavior. But nothing prevents her from buying a second "burner" phone and installing all kinds of chat apps. She could even leave her phone in the office while she meets her boyfriend for the lunch date she arranged on her burner phone.

If you can tell a little more of your history, there are some wise users on here who can offer great advice that goes beyond your technical needs.

Good luck to you.

#26 ·
#28 · (Edited)
i have installed MSPY on my wifes phone with her knowledge.
I don't understand why she would agree to let you put spyware on her phone. I assume it's some sort of post-DDay attempt at transparency in an attempt to rebuild trust

How about a low tech solution? She deletes FB, messenger, What's app & all other messaging apps from her phone but gives you the actual phone to review before she leaves in the morning & again at night.

Another option might be to trade in her "smartphone" for a "dumb" flip phone with no apps, just the ability to make & receive calls. Again you check the call log & the bill regularly.

#33 ·
i understand you asking. this is not anything other than me asking what i thought would be a pretty specific technical question about a very common app that tracks phone usage. I've read hundreds of your posts since 9/25/21 and when i am ready to post my entire story will very much appreciate your help if you are kind. thank you.

#54 ·
i know. not that it matters but i've torn everyting apart looking, she has no permanent desk at work, and have asked her a million times with always a no. she spends about 4 minutes a day in her car. this devastating confession seems different to me than the now somewhat lame one on 9/25/21. i have a wife that is clearly reeling from her behavior and says shes done lying etc but i've read that a million times as well. she started IC today and took all of the steps on her own and that is different behavior.

#66 ·
I'm still lost.

In 2021 you found out about an EA. Your wife then changed & worked on the marriage.

Now you you are saying that you now know that in addition to the EA she had a PA with a 2nd / different guy. Are you saying that PA happened in 2019?

If since 2021 she has been working on the marriage even though you now have more trickle truth, her changes since 2021 are some reason to continue trying to fix things. But as I said, if you recently discovered that she has recently been unfaithful again, being done is probably the answer.

I just hate to see somebody waste money on things like spywear & a costly polygraph when those expensive "gadgets" won't guarantee trust is restored. If she fails the polygraph or it's equivocal which could happen if she's emotional then what?

#67 ·
I'm still lost.

In 2021 you found out about an EA. Your wife then changed & worked on the marriage.

Now you you are saying that you now know that in addition to the EA she had a PA with a 2nd / different guy. Are you saying that PA happened in 2019?

If since 2021 she has been working on the marriage even though you now have more trickle truth, her changes since 2021 are some reason to continue trying to fix things. But as I said, if you recently discovered that she has recently been unfaithful again, being done is probably the answer.

I just hate to see somebody waste money on things like spywear & a costly polygraph when those expensive "gadgets" won't guarantee trust is restored. If she fails the polygraph or it's equivocal which could happen if she's emotional then what?
sorry, i'm on my phone and trying not to throw up.

In 9/2021 you found out about an EA. Your wife then changed & worked on the marriage.

yes.

yes and no. her last PA ended in 2019, she is willing to poly on it. i have seen nothing to indicate any affair since 9/21.

#69 ·
So you don't believe that that PA or the EA ended because you were getting trickle truth & just now found out about the long ago PA. Got it.

Still don't think gadgets will help but that's me.
i'm not being clear.
9/25/91 was dday1. i busted her in a 3 month EA.
Mothers day 5/14/23 was dday2. i found about 2 PA's that ended in 2019.

i've seen nothing to indicate any affairs since 9/21.

#72 ·
2 PAs? Oh good heavens. Plus trickle truth . . .

What are you holding on to? I might be able to get past one indiscretion (a single ONS) but all this? You are a better more forgiving person than me.

Still think you're wasting your time, money & emotional energy on spyware & a polygraph. Sorry that talking about this is making you want to throw up. I understand why & submit that sometimes vomit is the way to expel toxins from your body. Now, how to expel them from your life . . . ?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.