Talk About Marriage banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
604 Posts
Faithful, I didn't mean that in a negative way at all. Trying not to steer the thread away from the OP's original question, I just meant we had sex the night before and I fell asleep without any cleanup. To be honest, it is quite a turn on though!

·
Registered
17,217 Posts
Faithful, I didn't mean that in a negative way at all. Trying not to steer the thread away from the OP's original question, I just meant we had sex the night before and I fell asleep without any cleanup. To be honest, it is quite a turn on though!
Why call them “dirty girls”? What is the point in that? They are your lover. Do you think they would consider “dirty girls” a compliment when they simply wanted sex with you?

·
Registered
728 Posts
Right.

It’s just that having an engorged clit without being horny is probably a very different feeling and doesn’t occur very often. Since I would have to reach down there and touch it to know for sure if I had a lady boner without being horny, then it’s possible it happens all the time and I just am not aware of it.

The same way you may have morning wood without being horny but once you start touching it or if you have a willing partner next to you then you’re quickly good to go, for me I may not be aware of morning chick wood but if I have a partner start rubbing on me I’m quickly good to go.
I'm stealing that phrase and making it mine

·
Registered
4,545 Posts
Why call them “dirty girls”? What is the point in that? They are your lover. Do you think they would consider “dirty girls” a compliment when they simply wanted sex with you?
"Ooh, I need a dirty woman
Ooh, I need a dirty girl " -- Pink Floyd
"Goody two, goody two, goody goody two shoes " -- Adam Ant

I'm open to better suggestions, obviously my misspent youth didn't provide with a good line .. . . . .

21 - 25 of 25 Posts