Talk About Marriage banner
21 - 27 of 27 Posts
Faithful, I didn't mean that in a negative way at all. Trying not to steer the thread away from the OP's original question, I just meant we had sex the night before and I fell asleep without any cleanup. To be honest, it is quite a turn on though!

Faithful, I didn't mean that in a negative way at all. Trying not to steer the thread away from the OP's original question, I just meant we had sex the night before and I fell asleep without any cleanup. To be honest, it is quite a turn on though!
Why call them “dirty girls”? What is the point in that? They are your lover. Do you think they would consider “dirty girls” a compliment when they simply wanted sex with you?

Right.

It’s just that having an engorged clit without being horny is probably a very different feeling and doesn’t occur very often. Since I would have to reach down there and touch it to know for sure if I had a lady boner without being horny, then it’s possible it happens all the time and I just am not aware of it.

The same way you may have morning wood without being horny but once you start touching it or if you have a willing partner next to you then you’re quickly good to go, for me I may not be aware of morning chick wood but if I have a partner start rubbing on me I’m quickly good to go.
I'm stealing that phrase and making it mine

Why call them “dirty girls”? What is the point in that? They are your lover. Do you think they would consider “dirty girls” a compliment when they simply wanted sex with you?
"Ooh, I need a dirty woman
Ooh, I need a dirty girl " -- Pink Floyd
"Goody two, goody two, goody goody two shoes " -- Adam Ant

I'm open to better suggestions, obviously my misspent youth didn't provide with a good line .. . . . .

Nocturnal penile tumescence (NPT) is not a result of sexual arousal or having a dream relating to sex. Instead, it is a normal function of the male reproductive system.
In fact, regular episodes of NPT are a sign that the nerves and blood supply to the penis are healthy.

Morning wood does NOT indicate arousal. It just happens with some men, and is beneficial to prostate health.

21 - 27 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.