Talk About Marriage banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Read Only
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good morning all,
I know, i know, what's good about it? Right!? You're alive! You woke up this morning to enjoy another beautiful (raining here) day. So grab your morning cup of joe, energy ahot, glass of oj and share what gets you going in the morning.

For me, today, it was a song: Rollin'

Hadn't heard this song in a while, so it really got the blood pumping as I jammed out to it on the drive into work.

Now that I'm having my morning cup of caffeine, I'm waiting to hear from the board: "what got you going today"?

·
Registered
2,116 Posts
With all this free time, my garage has been transformed from ''tornado level'' mess to usable work space. I wander around the house and yard looking for things to fix in the garage, lol.

Also, I have two cats with highly accurate biological feed clocks set to 7:30am, similar to vid below

·
Registered
1,917 Posts
Love that video!!! My cat used to do that every morning, including touching my face. God I miss her.

On the docket today is some fun stuff...laundry, food shopping, etc. But...I'm going to squeeze in a quick trip back home to have a social distance visit with my girls so I'm looking forward to that! I'm not sure how much longer I can stay away...this lock down has to end soon!!!! I miss my babies.

·
Premium Member
5,374 Posts
I have a station on Pandora that I created that does the trick for me: Guilty Pleasures. Guilty Pleasures

It's all mellow classic rock like Eagles, Doobies, Pink Floyd, Led, Alan Parsons, Jackson Brown, James Taylor, Pure Prairie League, CCR, LRB, Elton John, America, Cat Stevens, Fleetwood Mac... you know, "my music"

·
Registered
1,917 Posts
I have a station on Pandora that I created that does the trick for me: Guilty Pleasures. Guilty Pleasures

It's all mellow classic rock like Eagles, Doobies, Pink Floyd, Led, Alan Parsons, Jackson Brown, James Taylor, Pure Prairie League, CCR, LRB, Elton John, America, Cat Stevens, Fleetwood Mac... you know, "my music"
That is awesome!!! I just added it to my Pandora. Thanks!!!!

·
Registered
263 Posts
I woke up around 8:30 am, got a cup of café and went to our spare room for a zoom meeting. The good thing about working from home is I only have to wear work clothes from the waist up.

I'm on my second cup of coffee and still wearing pajama pants.

·
Read Only
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The good thing about working from home is I only have to wear work clothes from the waist up.

I'm on my second cup of coffee and still wearing pajama pants.
Not to judge ... But why wear pants at all? LOL... sure if family's around... But if it's just you and the SO ... well... ya know.

·
Registered
592 Posts
My morning coffee sometimes consists of but isn't limited to a few caffeinated drinks and a few Snicker's. Such as this morning. I got a little overexcited later on.

·
Read Only
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Today's coffee consists of an episode of Prodigal Son S1 Ep18

Can't really watch it with three kids really, so I'll watch it while feeding the baby.

Oh, wait ... here they come...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts