Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
19,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
From his speech at the U.N.:

"I do believe that it is the obligation of all leaders in all countries to speak out forcefully against violence and extremism,"

(This places a filmmaker in the U.S. on equal footing with those who attacked in Benghazi)

The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam. But to be credible, those who condemn that slander must also condemn the hate we see in the images of Jesus Christ that are desecrated or churches that are destroyed, or the Holocaust that is denied.

(Comparing the video to Holocaust denial!)

Yet, Obama's diplomatic team sat and listened to Iranian president Mahmoud Ahmadinejad yesterday while he defended Holocaust denial and said Israel would be "eliminated"--long after Israel's representatives had left the hall in protest.

Obama devoted little time to the civil war in Syria or the threat of a nuclear Iran. He gave plenty of times to soothe the feelings of radical Muslims angry about a YouTube video; he provided a few sentences to the question of what to do about a nuclear-armed Iran.

Simply embarrassing.

This guy is actually the President of the United States.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Banned
530 Posts
i like Mahmoud Ahmadinejad he is funny as hell. Guy gets me laughing.
i still cant believe the offed the libya pres. They guy was a pretty funny dude too. i keep thinking one of these days i need to read his book.
we probably should have left saddam in iraq as well. just sayn.
not so sure we should be screwing with the middle east at all.

·
Banned
19,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i like Mahmoud Ahmadinejad he is funny as hell. Guy gets me laughing.
i still cant believe the offed the libya pres. They guy was a pretty funny dude too. i keep thinking one of these days i need to read his book.
we probably should have left saddam in iraq as well. just sayn.
not so sure we should be screwing with the middle east at all.
The idea that appeasing the mob will improve our international standing has been discredited - to say the least.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Banned
530 Posts
Isn't making speeches about how bad it is to insult the "Prophet" addressing the Middle East?
i believe in a certain amount of respect for anyones religion. But i also believe there is a time for war.
This wasn't a religous war. We overthrew dictators. Dictators that probably kept the lid on the kettle over there.
There was a reason saddam hung somone in a soccer field from time to time. He kind of had to to keep the public in line.
Libya president wasnt exactly a angel, but this is a different culture. Same with castro in cuba.
People may disagree with alot of these countries, but sometimes there is a reason things are the way they are. Cant pretend to know another culture better than it knows itself. we havent changed anything, just made it more unstable from what i can see.

·
Banned
530 Posts
Obama has proven it's more dangerous to be a friend of America (Israel, Mubarak, Khadafy) than an enemy.
i didnt know we had any friends. i thought pretty much the entire world hated america at this point.

no matter.

the country will nolonger be the superpower before long. we are diminishing. From our own fat, stupid selves and our ways of thinking.

soon the u.s. will be no more, or at considered a third rate country.

and here we are giving the world advice, go figure.

but the world is becoming one economy. The new super power will be the capitalist state. it doesnt actually have borders, but crosses borders.
it is our red head step child we raised gone wild.
it is also the newest and greatest relgion. It is what we are trying to convert all these islamic fundies too. We want them to be capitalists. So we can control the, buy them. Give them something else other than God.
You cant win against people fighting for their God. you cant control them easily. But you can pay off a capitalist. ideologies are a pita to fight. religions are a pita to fight. But monetary exchange is much more easily conspired.
so we make the world capitalists, it is the new nation state. The u.s. meme to be disreguarded, and left to the peasants that never figured out the tranisition and the dissappearance of their country into the abyss while they worried about such trivial self satisfying things and disagreed over similiar things.

you aren't worried about the u.s. are you? All nations are just passing things. Everything dies. And usually, when the corruption, or the idiocy of a nation gets to a certain point self destruction from inside if not out is inevitable.

·
Banned
19,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.