Talk About Marriage banner
241 - 260 of 289 Posts

·
Registered
3,948 Posts
Thank you.
English is not my mother language and neither the one mainly spoken around here.
So another language may be present in the way I structure my posts.
I have discovered the sentence structure of Greek and Spanish language is similar. May be same for Portuguese and other Med. countries. Also similar to early English structure, look at the US Bill of Rights and Constitution. Same general structure.

·
Registered
943 Posts
In his original post, he mentioned a wife going to work wearing Victoria Secret's thongs and that it was a read flag, for possible cheating. Is this not correct? Because if he meant something else, then, yes, I'm dense.
Yes it is partially correct, but in fairness he mentioned a few other things that contributed to more than just the VS panties. Then further into the thread there were a few more things that were mentioned. I took it as a totality of the circumstances, not about just one thing.

·
Registered
7,329 Posts
Yes it is partially correct, but in fairness he mentioned a few other things that contributed to more than just the VS panties. Then further into the thread there were a few more things that were mentioned. I took it as a totality of the circumstances, not about just one thing.
And you really believe that? Have you read his other threads? I’m out. This is a total waste of time.

·
Registered
614 Posts
I have discovered the sentence structure of Greek and Spanish language is similar. May be same for Portuguese and other Med. countries. Also similar to early English structure, look at the US Bill of Rights and Constitution. Same general structure.
True.
Those are called families of language.
All the ones with origins in Latin (but with deeper and older common roots before Roman empire).
Same as happens with the branches of the German idiomatic family, includding English.
And of course, as other traces of human cultural evolution along time and worldwide.

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #251 ·
I did. I'm not arguing with you, just an observation.
Ok so... had you read the subsequent posts you would've realized I further clarified my point by saying that the monitoring ought to start when her/his behavior changes, after they go out on a GNO/BNO and come back at a much later time without giving notice or after finding out they have lied about their whereabouts.

·
Registered
7,329 Posts
Ok so... had you read the subsequent posts you would've realized I further clarified my point by saying that the monitoring ought to start when her/his behavior changes, after they go out on a GNO/BNO and come back at a much later time without giving notice or after finding out they have lied about their whereabouts.
I personally was replying to your first post. Yes, you did change your story after. Fair enough.

·
Registered
240 Posts
You can’t stop a cheater. Being a marriage warden IMO isn’t worth it.
With that said if your spouse doesn’t have good boundaries it’s a losing battle.
Any married couple should read ‘Not Just Friends’ by glass.
I agree 100% if boundaries are not there and are not followed it doesn’t matter how much policing you will be doing, they will find a way you just won’t know about it
I think that from the beginning boundaries have to be said personally I made a mistake not to give a specific outline of the boundaries that ought to be there because you know you assume these are common knowledge for most but no they are not so please be aware of boundaries let your other person know so that it is clear and there is no confusion, just my opinion

241 - 260 of 289 Posts