Talk About Marriage banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i want my wife back i trying to do the right thing and give her space but its killing me inside im so sad i cant stop crying tonight really need some motivational words to help me :crying:

·
Registered
6,573 Posts
i want my wife back i trying to do the right thing and give her space but its killing me inside im so sad i cant stop crying tonight really need some motivational words to help me <a href="http://talkaboutmarriage.com/images/TAMarriage_2015/smilies/tango_face_crying.png" border="0" alt="" title="Crying" >:)</a>
If she’s still dating her boss then you’re wasting your time. It’s time you spoke to a lawyer and while you’re at it ask about putting custody issues with your first wife on a legal basis.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
sorry i wasnt very clear there. my x wife is married to her boss that was 6 years ago. we have a parenting order and i have the kids half of the time. my wife we have been together 5 years and she moved out just over a week ago i want her back. we still talk everyday and have a good relationship other than she has moved out to get space. last night i told the kids and was a bit emotional once they all gone to bed. just not sure how to get her back. trying to do the right thing

1 - 5 of 5 Posts