Talk About Marriage banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
603 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need a small, unobtrusive camera to record what's going on in my house. It should be difficult to detect. Does anyone have experience with these things?

·
Premium Member
12,419 Posts
Depending on what you planning to record, check laws. In a lot of places secretly recording someone having sex, even in your own home, is illegal.
Ah, this tort again.

What would you prefer, the law on your case, or the spouses flaw, now known to your face?

·
Registered
2,059 Posts
Someone has been accessing my house when we are gone. I need to find out who.
You can setup cameras in the house in public areas like the living room without any issues. You do have to let the residents know. But guests or intruders should not expect privacy in the living room of your house, so you can secretly record in those places. You can't secretly record guests in places like bathrooms or guest rooms, since guests expect privacy in those places even when they are in your house. And you can always install external cameras without restriction since people can't expect privacy when they are outside.

If you have extra cell phones, tablets, or laptops, there are many apps which convert those devices into motion activated cameras.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts