Talk About Marriage banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Black American/Blackmen know well about False Accusations by White women regarding Rape/Sexual assault while, Due Process was suspended and replaced with Castration and then, hanging by the mob.

Well, Whitemen welcome to the club my brothers because Old School Lynching is back via the #MeToo# Movement where loss of employment, loss of professional lisence, loss of custody of children or suspended from university all based on allegations. Oh yes, if, you're innocent then, nobody cares and compensation will require further legal battles with bias Court System.

Be prepared to pursue the "TRUTH" Men it's your only salvation because women like Emily Lindin, who doesn't care if innocent men are sacrificed seems to have the ear of the masses but, you know it's her RIGHT to not care about the TRUTH.

So, how many legitimate victims (men & women) will receive justice while, how many False accusers will be punished , if any?

Thx,
vej36

·
Registered
9,057 Posts

·
Registered
6,415 Posts
Herman Cain. Clarence Thomas

·
Registered
7,597 Posts
Black American/Blackmen know well about False Accusations by White women regarding Rape/Sexual assault while, Due Process was suspended and replaced with Castration and then, hanging by the mob.

Well, Whitemen welcome to the club my brothers because Old School Lynching is back via the #MeToo# Movement where loss of employment, loss of professional lisence, loss of custody of children or suspended from university all based on allegations. Oh yes, if, you're innocent then, nobody cares and compensation will require further legal battles with bias Court System.

Be prepared to pursue the "TRUTH" Men it's your only salvation because women like Emily Lindin, who doesn't care if innocent men are sacrificed seems to have the ear of the masses but, you know it's her RIGHT to not care about the TRUTH.

So, how many legitimate victims (men & women) will receive justice while, how many False accusers will be punished , if any?

Thx,
vej36
You really hate women dude.Maybe get some help with that.
Professional help.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Before I started going online, I had no idea just how much men truly hate women. I mean, yeah, I lived with the constant misogynistic slurs all girls and women have hurled at them but didn’t recognize it for the malice it was and is. I figured it was boys being boys and men just being “old fashioned”.

A younger and more naive me even considered myself something of a men’s rights supporter. Imagine my dismay when I found forums that proclaimed to be dedicated to the MRM and find they were nothing but platforms for the most crazed and vile misogyny imaginable.

“Oh, if you want to see TRUE hate, go to the feminist sites!”, screech the males who are challenged about their venomous tirades. So I did. What I found, except on the most extreme feminist sites, is women discussing women. Sure, a lot play the victim and find victimization in everything but it just didn’t match the vitriol that was commonplace at ALL the MRA sites.

“Just look at how media portrays men!” the MRAs rage. “Bumbling idiot husbands with competent wives! It’s an outrage!” So I did. Yeah, I saw a lot of bumbling husbands. I also saw that most of the bumbling husbands got to be the star of the show. They got all the best lines, had friends, got to be the cool/fun dad and were married to very one dimensional control freak women who played, at best, supporting roles.

“Women get preferential treatment in divorce!” the men howl. “They get half of men’s stuff, the house, and child support! It’s financial rape!” For starters, let’s think about the half of men’s stuff angle. These moaning men labor under the impression that married women own NOTHING, that all assets belong to the husband. How else do they explain that the division of property is taking half of HIS stuff. It’s stupid.

Then there’s the house. The house goes with the children because to expect them to move just to spite the ex wife is hateful.

The children: Yes, most of the time mothers get the children. In marriage, husbands are all to happy to leave all or most of the responsibility of the children to the Mom. If there are career sacrifices to be made, in the overwhelming majority of the time, it will be made by the mother. The mom has the burden of carrying the child and most, if not ALL of the responsibility of bathing, feeding, changing diapers, clothing, medical appointments, school activities, extracurricular activities, and all the other countless tasks that come with raising children. Why, then, is it such a surprise when the mom gets custody?

It boils down to money. The sad fact of it is these angry men don’t care about custody of the children anywhere near as much as they do about child support. They don’t WANT to support their children and don’t think they should HAVE to support their children. They think if they get custody, they’ll get to keep all the money for themselves and be totally absolved of responsibility. If the concept of child support was eliminated, an extremely small minority of these vicious males would consider having custody or even shared custody.

Men who tend to fight for custody tend to get it. Men typically have a higher standard of life than women after divorce. Men have 100% choice in the whole abortion/forced support issue by choosing not to have unprotected sex. All of these are issues these guys ignore since it doesn’t fit in with their narrow minded views.

Do false accusations happen? Yeah, of course. However, unpunished actual crimes happen at a far greater number. Just because a crime couldn’t be proven doesn’t mean it didn’t happen, something these men all too often “forget”. Victims are very often not given the justice that deserve. Their very characters are scrutinized and maligned, all with the intention of letting a perpetrator go free - assuming the incident even makes it into the justice system.

Men like the OP absolutely LOVE pointing the finger at women while taking absolutely no personal responsibility for their own flaws and foibles. They blame women for everything. It’s their religion.

·
Registered
5,291 Posts
I was all with the me too stuff until they demanded that we no longer use the word alleged. Now I'm all for believing accusers, but the presumption of guilt will lead to abuse of the system.

·
Registered
9,057 Posts
I was all with the me too stuff until they demanded that we no longer use the word alleged. Now I'm all for believing accusers, but the presumption of guilt will lead to abuse of the system.
I missed this one. Around here, they still use alleged in criminal proceedings until a verdict is rendered.

·
Registered
6,415 Posts
Before I started going online, I had no idea just how much men truly hate women. I mean, yeah, I lived with the constant misogynistic slurs all girls and women have hurled at them but didn’t recognize it for the malice it was and is. I figured it was boys being boys and men just being “old fashioned”.

A younger and more naive me even considered myself something of a men’s rights supporter. Imagine my dismay when I found forums that proclaimed to be dedicated to the MRM and find they were nothing but platforms for the most crazed and vile misogyny imaginable.

“Oh, if you want to see TRUE hate, go to the feminist sites!”, screech the males who are challenged about their venomous tirades. So I did. What I found, except on the most extreme feminist sites, is women discussing women. Sure, a lot play the victim and find victimization in everything but it just didn’t match the vitriol that was commonplace at ALL the MRA sites.

“Just look at how media portrays men!” the MRAs rage. “Bumbling idiot husbands with competent wives! It’s an outrage!” So I did. Yeah, I saw a lot of bumbling husbands. I also saw that most of the bumbling husbands got to be the star of the show. They got all the best lines, had friends, got to be the cool/fun dad and were married to very one dimensional control freak women who played, at best, supporting roles.

“Women get preferential treatment in divorce!” the men howl. “They get half of men’s stuff, the house, and child support! It’s financial rape!” For starters, let’s think about the half of men’s stuff angle. These moaning men labor under the impression that married women own NOTHING, that all assets belong to the husband. How else do they explain that the division of property is taking half of HIS stuff. It’s stupid.

Then there’s the house. The house goes with the children because to expect them to move just to spite the ex wife is hateful.

The children: Yes, most of the time mothers get the children. In marriage, husbands are all to happy to leave all or most of the responsibility of the children to the Mom. If there are career sacrifices to be made, in the overwhelming majority of the time, it will be made by the mother. The mom has the burden of carrying the child and most, if not ALL of the responsibility of bathing, feeding, changing diapers, clothing, medical appointments, school activities, extracurricular activities, and all the other countless tasks that come with raising children. Why, then, is it such a surprise when the mom gets custody?

It boils down to money. The sad fact of it is these angry men don’t care about custody of the children anywhere near as much as they do about child support. They don’t WANT to support their children and don’t think they should HAVE to support their children. They think if they get custody, they’ll get to keep all the money for themselves and be totally absolved of responsibility. If the concept of child support was eliminated, an extremely small minority of these vicious males would consider having custody or even shared custody.

Men who tend to fight for custody tend to get it. Men typically have a higher standard of life than women after divorce. Men have 100% choice in the whole abortion/forced support issue by choosing not to have unprotected sex. All of these are issues these guys ignore since it doesn’t fit in with their narrow minded views.

Do false accusations happen? Yeah, of course. However, unpunished actual crimes happen at a far greater number. Just because a crime couldn’t be proven doesn’t mean it didn’t happen, something these men all too often “forget”. Victims are very often not given the justice that deserve. Their very characters are scrutinized and maligned, all with the intention of letting a perpetrator go free - assuming the incident even makes it into the justice system.

Men like the OP absolutely LOVE pointing the finger at women while taking absolutely no personal responsibility for their own flaws and foibles. They blame women for everything. It’s their religion.
I sense the overwhelming love of men in this post. Quite a large brush stroke stating men hate women. Perhaps it would be best to state men, not all, hate women. :smthumbup:

·
Registered
17,073 Posts
I sense the overwhelming love of men in this post. Quite a large brush stroke stating men hate women. Perhaps it would be best to state men, not all, hate women. :smthumbup:
What she said was "Men like the OP...." not "men". The OP is clearly following the MRA clap trap and its entire narrative. And yes, men LIKE THAT (MRA's and their ilk) do hate women and make it obvious with every word they say. They are also whiny baby victims of women, which this OP is clearly showing us with every post he makes.

·
Registered
6,415 Posts
What she said was "Men like the OP...." not "men". The OP is clearly following the MRA clap trap and its entire narrative. And yes, men LIKE THAT (MRA's and their ilk) do hate women and make it obvious with every word they say. They are also whiny baby victims of women, which this OP is clearly showing us with every post he makes.
Thanks for clearing that up!!! :smthumbup:

Reactions: Faithful Wife

·
Registered
14 Posts
The people that have actuslly abused the women are totally wrong and the legal system should deal with them properly.

But, The Liberals have promoted immodesty in dress, and in, artwork, and strong sexual content in films, and shows that go agaisnt the family. So its not only the perpetrator thats at fault, its even the accusers whi promote such nasty things.

·
Administrator
44,462 Posts
The people that have actuslly abused the women are totally wrong and the legal system should deal with them properly.

But, The Liberals have promoted immodesty in dress, and in, artwork, and strong sexual content in films, and shows that go agaisnt the family. So its not only the perpetrator thats at fault, its even the accusers whi promote such nasty things.
The sort of abuses that went on with all the cases we have been reading about has been going on since the dawn of time. This is nothing new and has little do with all of that. If anything, at least today people feel they can at least bring sexual abuse out and talk about it.

·
Registered
56 Posts

In the event of actual crimes, the perpetrator is the only one in the wrong. Period. Nothing excuses the perpetrator’s actions.

·
Registered
9,057 Posts

:tool: Immodesty in dress. mmmmmm Right. Better make sure them derned men are not challenged by my attire. They might see my in-burked body and eyes and ... gasp! ... ankles and be overrun. Don't eve get me started with artwork.

·
Registered
7,767 Posts
Sorry, I for one quite enjoy seeing women in immodest dress but that doesn't mean that I can or should harass, assault or rape them.

It seems pretty simple: a woman (or man) is inviting sex if they ... well... ask for sex. Beyond that if you see someone in sexy clothes and you don't know them well, its a good assumption that they are wearing the clothes for someone else - quite possibly themselves.

You are OK with a smile / "hello", but beyond that they need to show some sort of reciprocal interest for you to continue.

Modern life is full of needing to resist impulses (like tossing a live grenade into the project managers office) part of being a modern human is being able to resist those impulses.

·
Registered
9,057 Posts
Sorry, I for one quite enjoy seeing women in immodest dress but that doesn't mean that I can or should harass, assault or rape them.
Aside from wondering what "immodest dress is", I have to say ... Duh?

It seems pretty simple: a woman (or man) is inviting sex if they ... well... ask for sex. Beyond that if you see someone in sexy clothes and you don't know them well, its a good assumption that they are wearing the clothes for someone else - quite possibly themselves.
The "consent" worry does not actually worry people who CARE whether or not their partner is psyched, involved, engaged...
You are OK with a smile / "hello", but beyond that they need to show some sort of reciprocal interest for you to continue.

Modern life is full of needing to resist impulses (like tossing a live grenade into the project managers office) part of being a modern human is being able to resist those impulses.
One cannot win the "immodest dress" thing. I have been told that yoga pants are an invitation... On my way home from YOGA! I have been told that pants on a woman is an invitation. Just. No.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.