Talk About Marriage banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,718 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My wife had what seemed like 2 intense hot flashes tonight. Her body was very, very hot and she said she was freezing cold. But her head was cool. She was also nauseous. I had to hold her tight while she was shivering for about 3-5 minutes but like I said her body felt like an oven.

Is that part of menopause if not I'm getting concerned and am thinking about taking her to the emergency room. She's refusing to go right now because she's feeling better right now after a shower.

·
Registered
675 Posts
My wife had what seemed like 2 intense hot flashes tonight. Her body was very, very hot and she said she was freezing cold. But her head was cool. She was also nauseous. I had to hold her tight while she was shivering for about 3-5 minutes but like I said her body felt like an oven.

Is that part of menopause if not I'm getting concerned and am thinking about taking her to the emergency room. She's refusing to go right now because she's feeling better right now after a shower.
No, that isn't part of menopause that I have ever experienced. During a hot flash, you feel like you are hot from the inside out, not cold and I have never felt nauseous with/without a hot flash.

Has she been checked for low iron?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.