Talk About Marriage banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i'm just wondering how long an "average" session for an "average" guy is. is it common for guys to watch it for hours? is any amount individual and "normal" as long as it doesn't interfere with other activities?

·
Registered
1,558 Posts
15-30. Depends on the mood I am in in the beginning, how much alcohol is involved, and finding the right picture.

·
Registered
16,572 Posts
None for me, thanks! And whenever I have seen it, it just richly brings into play all of those mental "mind movies" of my STBXW boinking her OM while we were still living together under the same roof as husband and wife.

·
Registered
6,871 Posts
Not sure why I'm compelled to participate in this thread, but for me it varies...

I've been cutting it out mostly, but once in awhile will indulge myself without feeling too guilty. If it's a lazy day and my chores are caught up I can spend an hour just viewing and surfing, no mb, but that isn't very common for me anymore.

If the purpose is to just have something visual to get off to, usually 5-15 minutes is plenty, usually video but sometimes just pics. Sometimes I just take a quick search for a scenario I have in my head and only need a few seconds with an image to give myself a jumpstart, then shut it off and use my imagination.

Or sometimes I will start and after a couple clicks change my mind, and go do something else instead.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.