Talk About Marriage banner

Does Your Wife Still Find You Physically Attractive?

• Yes!

Votes: 30 44.8%
  • Nope.

Votes: 10 14.9%
  • She use to, but not anymore.

Votes: 11 16.4%
  • I have no idea...

Votes: 16 23.9%
Status
Not open for further replies.

Men: Does Your Wife Still Find You Sexually/Physically Attractive?

7K views 31 replies 25 participants last post by  Rooster2014 
#1 ·
Do you think your wife still finds you, on a purely physical and sexual level, attractive?

Does she still give you those lustful eyes?
Does she still run her hands across your body?
Does she still crave your c0ck?
Does she still give you verbal compliments about your looks?

If so, do you think this adds to your level of attraction for her and improves your marriage?

If not, do you think this has had a detrimental effect on your attraction for her and your overall marriage?

#2 ·
Yes and no.

She is post menopausal now so finds she does not get randy nearly so often.

She definitely 'wants' me more when I am lighter, trimmer, than when I have put on some weight.

Ask me this about a year ago and I would have said "holy crap, yes."

#8 ·
Libido from a typical college girl is sex everyday!! I don't care what any study says the most sex I ever had was in college nothing was even close. Everyone was banging and now it's far worse since women have so many options and are more enabled/supported in their sexual choices.

My wife and I have been married 20 years, so do we still get freaky? Hell Yeah, but is it like when we were 22 or in college at frat parties etc that's a Hell NO!!

I would say if we go a week it becomes............."Hey, it's been awhile" on both of our ends.

That raw unbridle primal................I"m going to F#ck his brains out!! That died with the days of sexual craziness back in the day.

#12 ·
My wife definitely doesn't, I'm 36, full head of salt pepper hair, good shape I workout often, I've been told I look like Colin Farrell, make over 6 figures, and she could not give less ****s lol...

We went on vacation with my brother and his wife and she's like a flirting High School girl. I could literally be mid-conversation and when my brother walked in the door she would cease speaking to me mid-sentence and strike up a conversation with him. If I needed to find my wife all I needed to do was find my brother, she didn't even realize she was doing it, but really she's moving on, it's obvious I need to too. She hasn't looked at me as a sexual option since we were in our early twenties.

#21 ·
Sometimes it isn't about you or what you where lacking, sometimes they just got "competitive" with you. And when they do this, there is almost nothing you can do.

#15 ·
Do you think your wife still finds you, on a purely physical and sexual level, attractive?
Yes, she shows it to me on regular basis (verbal and physical)

Does she still give you those lustful eyes?
Does she still run her hands across your body?
Does she still crave your c0ck?
Does she still give you verbal compliments about your looks?

If so, do you think this adds to your level of attraction for her and improves your marriage?
Yes to all

If not, do you think this has had a detrimental effect on your attraction for her and your overall marriage?
Of course it would....

#18 ·
I sure don't know how to answer. We've been married over 30 years. For the first 20-25 I never felt that she was too interested in me physically. Now that I am graying, losing hair and have gained about 20 pounds....she seems to tell me often that she likes my body. I think she may just be trying to motivate me to lose some weight. Who knows?

#20 ·
While I do demonstrate my desire for him, it wouldn't count for much if I'm not meeting my husband's emotional needs. It goes hand-in-hand for our marriage.

#27 ·
...attraction ...to me? ...desire ...for me?

....nope ....not at all.

.....it's just "not there" anymore ....and hasn't been for years. I try to not express the hurt I feel by her indifference towards me ....keeping it bottled up. But ...it does leak out sometimes in things I do ...say, or in some of my mannerisms. The longer it goes on .......the more I try to "improve myself" the more resentful I become.

#28 · (Edited)
I almost picked I have no idea but went with she used to. Without me asking or her telling I could tell through her actions that she found me attractive. Now I really just don't know. I am certainly older and about 10 lbs heavier than I should be but I would like to think my wife is not that shallow. Reading a lot of posts here has got me thinking maybe she is. Her weight has fluctuated a lot through our marriage but had never affected my desire for her. I am working on those 10 lbs but can't really do much about the other sighns of aging. We will see if that has any affect but I suspect it has more to do with our emotional connection than a purely physical thing. To be honest, I am not sure I will be happy to find out it was a purely physical thing. I think love should be bigger than that.Posted via Mobile Device

#29 ·
I'm going to chime in about the physical, from my perspective at least, the actions of living a healthier lifestyle, of taking pride in your appearance and taking control of those aspects of your life, is attractive unto itself. The behavior is attractive.

#31 ·
Do you think your wife still finds you, on a purely physical and sexual level, attractive? No

Does she still give you those lustful eyes? No
Does she still run her hands across your body? No
Does she still crave your c0ck? No
Does she still give you verbal compliments about your looks? Not often

If so, do you think this adds to your level of attraction for her and improves your marriage? N/A

If not, do you think this has had a detrimental effect on your attraction for her and your overall marriage? For Sure

#32 ·
Do you think your wife still finds you, on a purely physical and sexual level, attractive? Yes and she shows it

Does she still give you those lustful eyes? Yes
Does she still run her hands across your body? Very much
Does she still crave your c0ck? She says she does
Does she still give you verbal compliments about your looks? Not as much as I'd like.

If so, do you think this adds to your level of attraction for her and improves your marriage? I tell her daily. She is a Jen Annison look alike.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.