Talk About Marriage banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After yet another night of no sex after she said we will, maybe I should ask my wife for an opened marriage. We are supposed to be people of faith. But I don't want to spend the rest of my days living a non sexual existence. Sexuality is such a fantastic thing. I can't believe I am living without it. I don't know if I should seriously ask her if she wants to have an opened marriage. She can let me get my needs me elsewhere while we both live under the same roof.

·
Registered
6,617 Posts
Or just ask for divorce. Have you had an honest discussion with her about your needs? From your other threads it just seems like your looking to cheat.
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
6,617 Posts
Btw do keep in mind that an open marriage means she is free to hop on other d!ck as well.
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have had honest discussions with her. My problem is I have no means of finance. I'm a loser in the job department. I hate to say it, but I am. I am financially dependent on my wife, expect for the inheritance I got.

·
Banned
5,485 Posts
If you do this, your wife (no matter how rough she looks) will get plenty more action than you will, if she wants it. Which she probably will if you push her into it. She has no attraction to you. Mexican women judge a man to a great extent by his ability to provide, actually so do American women, it's just not as front and center.

How often do other women hit on you these days? What's your physique look like?

·
Registered
10,221 Posts
Maybe the reason you aren't getting sex is because she has lost respect for you. Is there a reason why you are at a loss for a job? Does she understand that reason or does she resent it?
:iagree::iagree:

·
Registered
5,044 Posts
I read your other posts so I could get more background on your situation. I'll be direct: an "open" marriage is an oxymoron. There is nothing "open" about screwing around; it always involves sneakiness and it always involves an element of sharing personal intimacy with someone other than one's spouse.

I find nothing "open" about that. You are looking for a green card to pass go, collect $200, and screw around on your wife.

Go out and get a job. Even if it's working retail during the Christmas season. Do SOMETHING. You are sitting around, feeling down on yourself, and maintaining victim-mode. I doubt your wife finds that appealing.

Work on yourself and quit trying to take the easy way out by jumping on top of another woman.

·
Registered
450 Posts
My problem is I have no means of finance. I'm a loser in the job department.

This is the exact reason you've lost it in the bedroom as well. Not so much the money but sounds like you have no motivation to do anything (except get a piece from someone else). If you're not motivated to do anything to better yourself and at the same time your marriage, why would you expect your wife to do anything to better your sex life. There's more to a marriage than sex simply because you want it. You want it bad enough- be a man - get off your A$$, get a job, get active, take care of yourself - by doing this just maybe you'll again get your wife's attention enough to actually cause her to see you in a different light. Right now, with just your posts to go on: LAZY BUM is not going to turn any woman on!!!!!

·
Banned
8,908 Posts
I would agree with the above posters. And add that in my opinion, open marriages only have a chance if the relationship is healthy and strong, and the couple is able to communicate easily and clearly on any issues that they have. An open marriage based on a troubled relationship will quickly implode.

C

·
Super Moderator
29,365 Posts
After yet another night of no sex after she said we will, maybe I should ask my wife for an opened marriage. We are supposed to be people of faith. But I don't want to spend the rest of my days living a non sexual existence. Sexuality is such a fantastic thing. I can't believe I am living without it. I don't know if I should seriously ask her if she wants to have an opened marriage. She can let me get my needs me elsewhere while we both live under the same roof.
An 'open marriage' like as in an 'open sewer'? do you mean?

·
Registered
52 Posts
I am really not trying to be a b!tch, but I am going to be honest. An open marriage isn't going to do you any good. If your wife won't have sex with you, what makes you think another woman will? Most women aren't going to find an unemployed, financially dependent, married man sexy and make them want to hop into bed with you.

Your wife doesn't view you as a man, hence no sex. You need to work on fixing that. Step one, get a job. Doesn't matter what kind, but show some initiative and get off your butt and start contributing to the household.

An open marriage won't fix your problem.

·
Registered
4,456 Posts
You say that you're not getting your needs met. Are you meeting your wife's needs? By the sounds of things that isn't likely, hence her lack of interest in sex.

Sitting at home contemplating your sexual needs, and the possibility of an open marriage, isn't going to get you a job and out of the rut you're in.

Focus on a healthier more productive life, and don't stop until you achieve it.

Reactions: anony2

·
Banned
143 Posts
open marriage requires a couple that respects each other, if you start without the foundations your marriage will crumble quite easily

source- me and my wife are swingers who loves to explore our fantasy and enhance our sexual experiences together

I have had honest discussions with her. My problem is I have no means of finance. I'm a loser in the job department. I hate to say it, but I am. I am financially dependent on my wife, expect for the inheritance I got.
dude get a job THEN DAMIT jeeze if i m your wife i should have kick you out of the curb by now.........:(

·
Registered
970 Posts
Divorce >>>Open Marriage. At least with divorce you won't be thinking about who your wife banged tonight while you had old Mrs Fist to relieve yourself.

·
Banned
143 Posts
Divorce >>>Open Marriage. At least with divorce you won't be thinking about who your wife banged tonight while you had old Mrs Fist to relieve yourself.
ok i had to explain this, open-marriage doesn't mean divorce, opening the marriage requires

-same level of sex drive
-a good sexlife
-both of the spouse "really" wants to open up the marriage
-high levels of communication
-high levels of honesty (complete honesty)
-setting rules
-can separate sex/emotions really well
-etc

the bottomline is that open-marriage requires high maintenance, only 15% of all marriages had it and the chances of sucess "unknown"

What the OP ask for an open marriage is opening the Pandora box, once its open it will never be close. And since you had weak reasons of opening-up the marriage. I really think you should really ask for help rather doing it. Opening-up the marriage only enhance a good marriage but cannot fix a bad one.

Its your choice but do not regret it

·
Premium Member
13,775 Posts
Opening-up the marriage only enhance a good marriage but cannot fix a bad one.
That's what most people don't get

For a bad marriage, an open marriage won't fix it, and worse - it will DESTROY it

·
Banned
143 Posts
That's what most people don't get

For a bad marriage, an open marriage won't fix it, and worse - it will DESTROY it
my words exactly really the rewards were amazing if you open-up your marriage but only honest, communicative, equally kinky, either spouse really into the idea, will succeed. All other will fail as fast or messy as possible.

p.s i don't know why most people don't get it, you can just google it quite easily:(

·
Registered
3,388 Posts
It's a lot easier for your wife to find a man to have sex with her then it will be for you to find a woman to have sex with.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.