Talk About Marriage banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 190 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay. I am not sure if this has been covered quite this way, so if so my apologies.

However, I have a question. Probably for the women, but maybe for everyone.

Do you (would you) enjoy watching your spouse masturbate? The reason I ask is that I would like her to watch me. I don't know why, just that I would. I have it in my head that she could watch or join in if she wanted (join in being...whatever she wanted it to be).

But sometimes fantasy's are better off staying fantasy's...

So, women, what would you do if your husband asked you to sit down and watch him? Would that be weird? A turn off?

Thank you.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
But how do you start it? Would it be weird if I just invited her in to the bedroom and started some kissing and then jus went with it?
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
4 Posts
I asked my husband for years and years to do this for me. He was shy and coy about it and felt strange doing it.
I know it is not everyones idea of a turn on, but I would be talking to her about it. Don't ust do it or push her. Open the idea up in the world of communication. Start by talking about your sew life, likes and desires and what you would like. It would only make you more open and comfortable.
There were things I wanted to try and my husband wanted to try that the other didn't. Some of them we did for the sae of each other but there were other things that we found we had in common and both wanted to try.
I think communication and talking about sex and fantasies is really good.

PS. I am very turned on now that he can do that in front of me :)

·
Premium Member
624 Posts
I did just a week ago for my wife...towards the end, she jumped in and assisted. It was one of my best orgasms I have ever had masturbating. It was awesome!

·
Registered
4,291 Posts
But how do you start it? Would it be weird if I just invited her in to the bedroom and started some kissing and then jus went with it?
Posted via Mobile Device
I agree with the others, communicate about it first. SO and I had already talked about masturbation and were very open with each other about our "habits".
It is just a natural part of our sex lives.

I would have felt a bit odd if he invited me into the bedroom to watch. We do shower together and that is a good place to do it.

·
Registered
72 Posts
So I'm suddenly feeling all alone here in the corner, but that is not something I would ever have asked to see him do. I guess I wouldn't be surprised if he wanted to watch me, but the reverse just never crossed my mind.

Maybe I'll find myself reconsidering someday? The above posts sound convincing despite my doubts.

·
Registered
705 Posts
So I'm suddenly feeling all alone here in the corner, but that is not something I would ever have asked to see him do. I guess I wouldn't be surprised if he wanted to watch me, but the reverse just never crossed my mind.

Maybe I'll find myself reconsidering someday? The above posts sound convincing despite my doubts.
While he's watching you, you watch him.

·
Registered
360 Posts
When you are both in the bed nude,just lay down next to her kissing her telling her how hot she is making you and start getting yourself off,tell her you would just like to look at how beatiful she is.

A great number of women are very curious about the male body and how things work.

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
See if she's into it first, some women like it, others dont. If she's one that dont, you dont want the embarrassment of that hanging around.

·
Banned
53 Posts
my wife does NOT want to see me masturbate.

I would like to see her do it, but she would feel uncomfortable.

Come to think of it, I would feel funny doing it front of her. It would be easy to masturbate in front of a stranger than my wife :)

·
Registered
6,335 Posts

You're not alone. I've mentioned it to my wife several times after seeing threads like this. No interest. In fact, very much against it. That is, she is against it. Not me.

·
Registered
2,585 Posts
My wife and I were fooling around and after she had been performing oral on my I started stroking myself. She saw it and thought it was hot. She asked my to do it more, but I felt that if I'm having sex infrequently, it's going to be PIV or PIA. Masturbation is a fall-back position.

1 - 20 of 190 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.