Talk About Marriage banner

421 - 440 of 582 Posts

·
Premium Member
25,199 Posts
Where are you going with this? This is weird.
It is weird to think wearing a mask is invasive. It is weird for you to think POTUS is recommending wearing a mask so that in-person voting over mail-in ballots are the standard for the General Election. So, by not wearing a mask, I assume you are in favor of mail-in voting. Enough folks decide not to wear a mask, this becomes the voting standard, mail-in ballots.

This is weird? No, not weird, just wondering the logic.

·
Registered
590 Posts
It is weird to think wearing a mask is invasive. It is weird for you to think POTUS is recommending wearing a mask so that in-person voting over mail-in ballots are the standard for the General Election. So, by not wearing a mask, I assume you are in favor of mail-in voting. Enough folks decide not to wear a mask, this becomes the voting standard, mail-in ballots.

This is weird? No, not weird, just wondering the logic.
Thanks for your opinions 😊

·
Registered
3,174 Posts
Vaccine is coming and it will likely be the panacea.
Is that you, Bill Gates? Welcome to our little corner of the internet!

''Panacea''? Thanks for the belly laugh, seriously, I felt my left ventricle flutter a bit.

@Slow Hand, welcome to the club! I'm surprised, you weren't offered a sit down with the teacher and he could get you up to date with his science and papers.....sure to set you straight, and all.

·
Registered
2,870 Posts
Here is a crazy thing: most of the ingredients in your vitamins and supplements come from China and India....Sure, they are assembled into a product in the US, but almost all of it comes from outside.

I would be much more concerned about the items I ingest than those that might be near my face.

·
Registered
2,814 Posts
It's not that difficult, buy some cloth masks made in the US. There are even local people in my small town making masks. Wear a clean one each time for the 40 or whatever minutes you are in a store. Throw masks in with the wash next time you do laundry (air dry though). It's really simple.

·
Registered
2,870 Posts
The 7 day rolling average for deaths in Florida (where I live) is now 3x higher than the previous averages (around 40, to around 120). Is it an issue yet?

·
Registered
2,059 Posts
I think part of the problem I've learned with mask compliance is that the lung functions of Americans is too weak to wear masks for any significant amount of time. Other countries have stereotypes of Americans being lazy, I guess it must be true. All that laziness must have led to reduced fitness and lung capacity. While adults and even children from around the world are able to wear masks, many Americans will seemingly pass out from insufficient oxygen even after just a few minutes of wearing a mask. This is brought up in city council meetings, and some people even carry around medical cards because their reduced lung functionality is so serious. I think it really points to a health and fitness crisis in America if a simple face covering that the rest of the world can wear just fine causes critical health issues in Americans.

·
Premium Member
13,355 Posts
I think part of the problem I've learned with mask compliance is that the lung functions of Americans is too weak to wear masks for any significant amount of time. Other countries have stereotypes of Americans being lazy, I guess it must be true. All that laziness must have led to reduced fitness and lung capacity. While adults and even children from around the world are able to wear masks, many Americans will seemingly pass out from insufficient oxygen even after just a few minutes of wearing a mask. This is brought up in city council meetings, and some people even carry around medical cards because their reduced lung functionality is so serious. I think it really points to a health and fitness crisis in America if a simple face covering that the rest of the world can wear just fine causes critical health issues in Americans.
Pffftthahahahahhahaha you can't be serious!!!!! Ill be giving you guys crap till the end of my days if that's the case. How da f? Lol

Nah, I reckon that's just yet another excuse not to wear masks. Here down under we are also considered lazy... ahem... "laidback", but we wear our masks and social distance. Most of us anyway.

·
Registered
6,926 Posts
Pffftthahahahahhahaha you can't be serious!!!!! Ill be giving you guys crap till the end of my days if that's the case. How da f? Lol
Please do! I actually DO have reduced lung function from my early years with asthma, and I can and I have worn a mask all the live long day while doing manual labor.

Nah, I reckon that's just yet another excuse not to wear masks.
You reckon right. You gotta wonder how the people of this nation managed to pull together to win a world war when our precious snowflakes can't manage to suck enough air through a cloth mask to function. Poor darlings.

·
Premium Member
13,355 Posts
You reckon right. You gotta wonder how the people of this nation managed to pull together to win a world war when our precious snowflakes can't manage to suck enough air through a cloth mask to function. Poor darlings.
Hahaha exactly! :LOL:😂😂

·
Premium Member
25,199 Posts
I would encourage folks to watch the video I posted above, if you have any questions on whether you think masks should or should not be worn.

Essentially if 90% wear mask, it is as good if not better than lockdowns and we could be done with this in six to eight weeks.

·
Premium Member
13,355 Posts
...Essentially if 90% wear mask...
Heh I always found the concept of hope in hopelessness endearing, a great subject to explore in various forms of media for entertainment, uplifts the soul...

Yet has no place nor bearing in real life. 😂🤣

·
Premium Member
25,199 Posts
Heh I always found the concept of hope in hopelessness endearing, a great subject to explore in various forms of media for entertainment, uplifts the soul...

Yet has no place nor bearing in real life. 😂🤣
What does this mean... I am not following you. Did you watch the video?

·
Premium Member
13,355 Posts
What does this mean... I am not following you. Did you watch the video?
You're preaching to the converted Ikaika, I'm merely commenting on the futility of it, and smirking at my observations with the current trajectory of your crisis, while lamenting the fact that despite the good humor it accompanies - that thanks to it I'll be out of business by next year :)

421 - 440 of 582 Posts