Talk About Marriage banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 27 of 27 Posts
Hell to the "Yes," it's wrong!

Methinks that that horny old crone was out on the make, and was busy looking for something "to bob" for other than apples!

Posted via Mobile Device

90% of women would never think of doing such a thing.

Then you have the 10% who are nasty bar skanks like this gal. Your buddy got skanked.
Somehow, I can clearly visualize my RSXW doing something along those lines!
Posted via Mobile Device

@straightshooter...
Sad to say but CWI is exactly why this section is here at TAM.....I mean folks even have to ask??? ...this has to tell you.... why folks cheat in the 1st place......'LUST PLAIN STUPID! [yes I meant lust ...not just]

I'm guessing OP knows the answer just like he knows how wrong it is to phuck dirty skank.

Now don't get me wrong....I can appreciate dirty skank like the next perv.....but one has to have boundaries. LOL

http://talkaboutmarriage.com/general-relationship-discussion/313129-losing-imagination-meaning.html

All right. Let's hear it. What is this thing you have going on with older married women hitting on younger men? Anything you want to talk about?
Good catch Macho. Somebody has a momma fetish. There is also apparently a similar thread that was deleted.

Strange to find a single 25 yo on a marriage forum. If I was single and 25 Id be out laying pipe like I was the last plumber on earth. That said I don't have a married momma fetish.
Posted via Mobile Device

21 - 27 of 27 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.