Talk About Marriage banner

261 - 265 of 265 Posts

·
Registered
2,263 Posts
So yes, men can and are sexually harassed. If they are being threatened with job loss, or some other form of retaliation, filing an action is proper. If your getting all offended and afraid, and feel the need to report it, if some chick below your minimum standards tell you to call her, its basically horse shyt and you maybe just seeking drama and attention.
I am with you on this. Him lawyering up is a waste of his money in my opinion. I don't know the size of the company he works for, but I have had employees threaten to sue me for racial discrimination, age discrimination, sexual orientation discrimination, and lastly gender discrimination. In each instance all I had to do to make it go away was offer another month or two of severance, in return they signed agreements agreeing not to go forward with court.

In any case none of the cases had any validity. People basically know that its more cost effective for a company to pony up one or two months of additional pay than to go to court. My funniest complaint was a woman alleging that she was discriminated agains because of her age, her color (black), and her sexual orientation. I cut the check. But I had a good laugh. Because her supervisor on that project was also black, over 55 years of age, and....also a lesbian. Sometimes you just can't win. Some people will always find a way to be a victim.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I'm anonymous here so I'm going to be honest af. I'm physically a 9.5 out of 10 in terms of male beauty. Random people I don't know tell me that I "look like an actor". Dark hair, blue eyes, "actor's" face, fit. Women in the office (the office is 100% female besides me) buy me random gifts like candy, etc. One of them took an art class to learn how to paint, then painted a painting for my office. Ha.

Most of them stare at me constantly, and it's been getting worse. It's honestly creepy at this point. They invent bs reasons to talk to me. Many of them lost weight and started exercising when I joined the company one year ago. The CEO, who is also female, works in a different HQ office. The week I started, she came to MY office and said she saw my picture online and had to see what I looked like in person. A group of them begged me to join their workout group. I get harassed in my car and on the street by random women.

Etc., etc., etc.

Anyway, we're all working at home right now because of COVID-19. One of them (married like most of them) has started emailing me and asked me to call her "during the day just to say hi".

What do I do?

1) HR
2) Ignore her but she's a VP and I'm on a level below that. And I love my job.
3) Give in to it. She's like a 7 out of 10 so I'm not even attracted to her, but I'd bang her if desperate.

Thoughts? Thanks.
She’s probably just lonely and not getting any attention or sex from her husband give her something to feel happy about after all she is married and probably not looking for anything serious other then sex I’m sure she’s not trying to leave her husband for you she just wants sex it would be easier to just have sex with her keep ur job just let her know it’s a one time thing also might get u a higher position 😂

·
Administrator
43,575 Posts
She’s probably just lonely and not getting any attention or sex from her husband give her something to feel happy about after all she is married and probably not looking for anything serious other then sex I’m sure she’s not trying to leave her husband for you she just wants sex it would be easier to just have sex with her keep ur job just let her know it’s a one time thing also might get u a higher position 😂
Um, are you kidding? I sure hope you are. We do not encourage infidelity here on TAM.

If he got a higher job position, it would not be a onetime thing.. he'd owe her. Well, unless he's selfish and self centered in bed. That could get him demoted. 😂

·
Registered
3,964 Posts
she’s not trying to leave her husband for you she just wants sex it would be easier to just have sex with her keep ur job just let her know it’s a one time thing also might get u a higher position 😂
She may even be willing to throw a little ca$h boot in on the deal. In that case, he may be able to negotiate a regular service plan. It ain't bad duty.

261 - 265 of 265 Posts