Talk About Marriage banner

1 - 20 of 265 Posts

·
Banned
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm anonymous here so I'm going to be honest af. I'm physically a 9.5 out of 10 in terms of male beauty. Random people I don't know tell me that I "look like an actor". Dark hair, blue eyes, "actor's" face, fit. Women in the office (the office is 100% female besides me) buy me random gifts like candy, etc. One of them took an art class to learn how to paint, then painted a painting for my office. Ha.

Most of them stare at me constantly, and it's been getting worse. It's honestly creepy at this point. They invent bs reasons to talk to me. Many of them lost weight and started exercising when I joined the company one year ago. The CEO, who is also female, works in a different HQ office. The week I started, she came to MY office and said she saw my picture online and had to see what I looked like in person. A group of them begged me to join their workout group. I get harassed in my car and on the street by random women.

Etc., etc., etc.

Anyway, we're all working at home right now because of COVID-19. One of them (married like most of them) has started emailing me and asked me to call her "during the day just to say hi".

What do I do?

1) HR
2) Ignore her but she's a VP and I'm on a level below that. And I love my job.
3) Give in to it. She's like a 7 out of 10 so I'm not even attracted to her, but I'd bang her if desperate.

Thoughts? Thanks.

·
Registered
2,753 Posts
Tell her you’re busy working. Also be clear you aren’t interested in random calls with married women.
Only call her/have sex with her if you intend to lose your job.

don’t ruin your work environment by getting interested in anyone you work with.
So then beach, your telling him to get laid by a married woman? And then there's the possibility of him losing his job.

By telling the so called VP, who just happens to be a 7+. And because he's a near 10, it would be risky.

·
Registered
6,598 Posts
I would ignore the messages about calling her. The problem you run into is in a perfect world you could go to HR if a problem develops but sometimes Rank gets protected. It happens.

·
Registered
807 Posts
So then beach, your telling him to get laid by a married woman? And then there's the possibility of him losing his job.

By telling the so called VP, who just happens to be a 7+. And because he's a near 10, it would be risky.
I said don’t get involved!
ONLY get involved IF you intend to lose your job! It won’t end well if you get involved with any women from work.

·
Registered
807 Posts
Sheez have they never seen an attractive male? Where I live they are everywhere and it’s no big deal.

are you sure your ego is in check?

i’ve been an attractive woman my whole life - yes, people stared... I ignored them and do the work I was hired to do. I never got involved with anyone I worked with.

attractive people are no great commodity... you may need to check yourself.

·
Registered
2,753 Posts
I said don’t get involved!
ONLY get involved IF you intend to lose your job! It won’t end well if you get involved with any women from work.
So I understood you correctly then.

·
Banned
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Tell her you’re busy working. Also be clear you aren’t interested in random calls with married women.
Only call her/have sex with her if you intend to lose your job.

don’t ruin your work environment by getting interested in anyone you work with.
Great advice, thank you. I do NOT want to lose this job, especially with so many people being laid off or "furloughed" right now.

·
Banned
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I would ignore the messages about calling her. The problem you run into is in a perfect world you could go to HR if a problem develops but sometimes Rank gets protected. It happens.
This is what I'm worried about. The CEO is a newlywed and she's into me, I know it. I'm not losing this ****ing job but I feel pressure from all around me. Most of the entire office plus the CEO is into me. All of them. It's horrible and I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy.

·
Banned
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Sheez have they never seen an attractive male? Where I live they are everywhere and it’s no big deal.

are you sure your ego is in check?

i’ve been an attractive woman my whole life - yes, people stared... I ignored them and do the work I was hired to do. I never got involved with anyone I worked with.

attractive people are no great commodity... you may need to check yourself.
I'm not just attractive, I'm extremely attractive. Top 5% of all men attractive. I've known it my entire life and my life has been a ****ing nightmare for the most part because of it. Targeted by pedophiles as a young kid, attacked by bullies, molested by teachers, harassed by men who think I'm gay when I'm not, hit on by my friends' gf's/wives. It's been a nightmare.

·
Premium Member
2,038 Posts
So sorry for your agony. I have a very attractive, charming daughter--rather exotic looking. It is fun to go places with her and see folks stare, give favors, attention, etc.

However, she learned early on not to give out a vibe that she might be interested. She is also smart, has an important job, and knows how to manage people--in most all circumstances.

Any chance your inside is less complete than your outside?

·
Banned
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
So sorry for your agony. I have a very attractive, charming daughter--rather exotic looking. It is fun to go places with her and see folks stare, give favors, attention, etc.

However, she learned early on not to give out a vibe that she might be interested. She is also smart, has an important job, and knows how to manage people--in most all circumstances.

Any chance your inside is less complete than your outside?
She doesn't give out a vibe that she might be interested because she's a female and that's what females do. I'm not. I'm a male. Major difference.

·
Administrator
43,575 Posts
I'm anonymous here so I'm going to be honest af. I'm physically a 9.5 out of 10 in terms of male beauty. Random people I don't know tell me that I "look like an actor". Dark hair, blue eyes, "actor's" face, fit. Women in the office (the office is 100% female besides me) buy me random gifts like candy, etc. One of them took an art class to learn how to paint, then painted a painting for my office. Ha.

Most of them stare at me constantly, and it's been getting worse. It's honestly creepy at this point. They invent bs reasons to talk to me. Many of them lost weight and started exercising when I joined the company one year ago. The CEO, who is also female, works in a different HQ office. The week I started, she came to MY office and said she saw my picture online and had to see what I looked like in person. A group of them begged me to join their workout group. I get harassed in my car and on the street by random women.

Etc., etc., etc.

Anyway, we're all working at home right now because of COVID-19. One of them (married like most of them) has started emailing me and asked me to call her "during the day just to say hi".

What do I do?

1) HR
2) Ignore her but she's a VP and I'm on a level below that. And I love my job.
3) Give in to it. She's like a 7 out of 10 so I'm not even attracted to her, but I'd bang her if desperate.

Thoughts? Thanks.
Have you ever had this problem at any other job, or in any other situation?

Just ignore her. If you ever talk to her, make it short and to the point.

·
Registered
6,566 Posts
I’m not totally convinced about this especially when you say that you’ve always been handsome. You should certainly have learned how to look after yourself at this stage.
If you’re as handsome as you say why don’t you have a seriously hot girlfriend/girlfriends?
You could introduce her to your colleagues and maybe put her picture on your desk.
You don’t say what age you are but I would assume early to mid twenties. You should be having the time of your life not fretting over some women who may or may not be looking for extracurricular activities of a horizontal nature.

·
Registered
7,044 Posts
Wouldn't it be worth it to discuss the matter with someone in HR and to show the unwanted messages from this woman? she may up her efforts after a while.

·
Registered
2,875 Posts

Well color ME confused.

Why would someone SO beautiful and SO desired need to settle for a married woman when he clearly has the pick of the litter everywhere he goes?

Gosh and golly, that just doesn't make sense. 🤪

1 - 20 of 265 Posts