Talk About Marriage banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok well some history I met my wife at work, by going out and drinking and going to her house, We were togther two months before we went out and bought the rings, then together 6 months before our wedding. She has a history with being with men. As I have not been with many woman, At the beginning we used to see eachother very little and when we did it was great, now i have gotten a new job where we have the sane schedule and see eachother more. Well one month after our wedding she removed her iud planning on adding one more kid to her already two, I have no kids myself. The sex dropped alot, she rarely even touches me now, As I am passionate and like to touch and hold this bothers me. Well after one night of distant love making i asked her what was bothering her, she said she has second thoughts on having a baby now even though she has said she would have a baby with me, But little did she know i think we concieved a baby the night before. Well about a month or so she told me she was pregnant and sounded really excited, well a week or distance i asked her what was wrong she said she really did not want to have this kid, but it was too late cause she already have aborted one before many years ago and promised she would never do it again. Well she again changed her mind and now told me she was aborting it, cause we can't afford it with our new house and car payment, she makes more than i and is thinking or that time she needs off, but i know she has about 10 k saved up so that month would be covered. I protested it and told her i do not agree with it or approve it. But she is about to do it in two days and i can't stop crying and she knows that.

Now the way i feel is she has two kids with two different men, who she was not married to and now i am married and she don't want one with me, I am just not a good father, may she have concieved with another man, I don't know what to do, I can't make her have it and even if i could, I would not want her to have a baby she don't want. But the idea of me never having a baby of my own hurts, alot. I Love her so much and don't want to end it, what should i do end it or is it worth staying with her?

·
Registered
1,706 Posts
well woman's hormones are out of whack when pregnant, she is on an emotional roller coaster right now, very hard for us men to understand. I think that has alot of the up's and downs right now with her.

I hope she doen not abort the child, While i am Pro-choice, I think both parents of the fetus should agree on the decision on many levels.

As for the personal relationship, that is really tough, I think maybe you and her should seek counseling.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.