Talk About Marriage banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm a healthy 58 year old with the libido of a man half my age. I love my wife of 36 years but I get NO SEX. Really, in three years it's been like zero. Other women find me attractive, but I'm not vain about that. I'm successful, a great provider and always attentive. Recently, thanks to the Devil we call Internet, I have been reconnected with a woman in another state I barely knew 40 years ago. She was smokin' then and busts the charts today. She's single and lookin', knows my situation and does not want to break up a marriage. But geezzzz she is sexy. We've had phone sex three times and it makes me feel like a kid. I don't want to lose my wife, but my heart is leaving. Can any good husband justify a fling in a situation like this? I've talked patiently with my wife about her lack of desire and she feel sorry, but not willing to do anything. I wish there was a pill..... for me....

·
Registered
2,598 Posts
Well, you have already had phone sex with her so that counts as a betrayal. Nice going. Does your wife know or you deceiving her?

Ya know, I can appreciate your problem but it seems your way to best handle it is to seek sex elsewhere. Yet not a word about the steps who have taken to work things out with her.

Take my advice- either take whatever steps humanly possible to work things out at home and drop the whor*, or, be honest with your wife, divorce her and then go get your jollies.

·
Premium Member
3,965 Posts
I'm married a bit longer than you. We had a slow spot in our sex life. Unlike you, I found that connecting with and doings things with my wife, outside the bedroom, gave me a very very active sex life again. Your method only gets you and Mary palm hiding in the bathroom to make you happy. How's that working for you?

Maybe you should try something else?

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
Do you sincerely want to jeopardize a 36 year relationship for some brief sexual satisfaction? Is this Internet woman also only looking or sexual satisfaction or might she have or be developing emotional attachment to you?
Is your marriage emotionally dead as well as physically dead?
Frankly it sounds a little like you are seeking approval to have an affair.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.