Talk About Marriage banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

married and going to a prostitute

5K views 33 replies 22 participants last post by  Cosmos 
Hello All,

My husband is on a high profile business trip right now where he is socializing with his clients as well.. He told me on the phone that his clients and he had gone to a night club and two of his colleages actually had sex with the girls there. (It was a night club with these facilities).. I am sure he did not do any of these things, otherwise he would not have shared all the details with me.. One of these men was 50, married and has family. Other one was also married, 35. It seemed to me, the way my husband described that these men had a very casual attitude towards sex and they were without any guilt or shame. I asked my husband what is your opinion, and he said that the 50 year old atleast should not be judged since he is already 50 and has been with family for all these years.
What do you all think? Is it so casual these days for men to go out and pay for sex when they are travelling? I think its disgusting and I would certainly not tolerate this kind of behaviour from my man. I am afraid he has many of these business trips during the year and I do not know when he will himself give in to temptation. We are about year into our marriage and its going smooth so far. But these trips do make me really nervous.

Thanks,
All I have bolded are of major concern, you have cause to be nail biting while ever he travels.

It's not ok for any married man to frequent these type's of night clubs.

It's also not ok for a married man at any time during the term of his marriage to pay for sex, anywhere, anytime. Your husbands response to your question is astounding. :scratchhead:

An in depth discussion is required in relation to his business trip outings....strictly no night clubs, ever.

How can you be sure, I'd be very uneasy knowing about these incidents regarding co-workers, & their poor none the wiser wives.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.