Talk About Marriage banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been marry for three years and I bring my husband up to the State and now that he is here, his treatment toward me is really bad I cannot beleive this is the same man I marry.Last mother's day I decided to go pay him a suprise visit boy was I in for a suprise,he lock me out of his apartment so he can hide his woman clothes and he throw mine away in the dump but things are so much wrose that i want to leave but i dont know how,right now i feel so worthless and use and at depress my business is failing it seem like every thing around me is failing and i would love if i can just talk to someone , I have no health ins.so I could talk to a counselor I need a friend

·
Registered
17,074 Posts
Just about any large church has trained counselors and I doubt any of them would charge you anything. My wife and I received counseling at a local church. She had a Phd, many years of experience, and was absolutely wonderful. I could have paid thousands and not received better value.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.