Talk About Marriage banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My wife and I been married for 2 years. We met through online. She lived in Asia and after getting to know her for one year I visited her for 3 weeks. Their we decided to process paperwork to come to the US. She came to the US year 2010. When she got here she felt depress because everything is so new to her and especially family not being with her. I told her everything is going to be okay. To make things short we have 2 kids already 15 month old and 2 month old. This 2 years our relationship has not been going well. We've been verbal, sometimes hitting each other in front of our kids. We thought of divorce but still were trying to make things work. Now she wants to go back to her country with the 2 kids for about 3 months to unwind . But I disagree because I'll miss my kids too and I don't want anything happening to them. Please need advise.

·
Registered
1,256 Posts
Qt: I have asked a moderator to look at your post and help you move it somewhere else on this site where people will find it AND respond to it.

The section you have it in now (Suggestion Box) is a section for people to tell the website owner how to make the site a better place for users.

Hope to see this post later today in another section of the website!

·
Registered
3,361 Posts
Qt, you're in a difficult situation. If you file for divorce, though, you can ask the judge not to allow the children to leave the country. If you have reason to believe they would not return or you say you believe they need both parents, the judges will often agree.

·
Registered
373 Posts
I also would not want her to leave the country with the kids. She could easily disappear in her own country.

The hitting needs to stop. You both need counseling asap.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.