Talk About Marriage banner

Many women in the UK are now using horse shampoo

2K views 15 replies 15 participants last post by  3Xnocharm 
#1 ·
https://www.glamourmagazine.co.uk/article/mane-and-tail-shampoo

I's called Mane and Tail and I must admit that I did wonder about the name of the new shampoo my wife bought today, but the results were truly stunning! Her hair's the best it's been in years! :eek:

I might try some. Even though I don't have much hair these days! :rofl:

#3 · (Edited)
I have long hair and used the 'Mane and Tail' shampoo many years ago. The name, of course, is a wonderful gimmick. Now I use various shampoos, (expensive and cheap and often influenced by the smell)--love it when someone tells me my hair smells great.

To me, the most important thing is the conditioner. Currently using the rather new and pricey '10 Conditioner with Keratin.' This is a partial dry and leave-in product. The overall effect is sorta silky! In USA, I buy at drug stores.

Your wife might want to try the combination of the two--she would likely be irresistible.

#8 ·
Man, that is so thirty years ago. I remember my older sister using that stuff when she was in high school. Along with the "Aussie Method". Which I think was congealed salad made from purified koala ****, though I may be mistaken.

I hate my memory. It gloms onto the most trivial things.

#15 ·
I used it for a while when I was in college. Back then it was cheap, smelled nice and seemed to work well for my hair. I don't use it now because I try to avoid sulfates.

It's actually shelved in both the pet and the haircare sections of most grocery and drug stores in my area.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.