Talk About Marriage banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
875 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
@AandM, what's going on where you are?
S, in the last few weeks, we get torrential rain, flash floods, tornadoes, snow a couple of days later, and now flash floods.

She needs to figure out how the Apocalypse happens, or I'm gonna punch "her" in the ****.

·
Registered
2,057 Posts
S, in the last few weeks, we get torrential rain, flash floods, tornadoes, snow a couple of days later, and now flash floods.

She needs to figure out how the Apocalypse happens, or I'm gonna punch "her" in the ****.
Are you I the u.s?

·
Registered
3,838 Posts
Hell, no, man! Georgia, an hour southeast of South Carolina.
You should count yourself lucky to get weather at all. I'm in Florida and all we're getting is this stupid sunshine and temps in the 70's.

·
Registered
3,838 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,734 Posts
Those who cannot work, or will not work, eventually end up doing crazy things.

This includes the mentally challenged, and the drug impaired.

Where is there?

Everywhere.

It is not only those States that have year-round, more temperate climates.

The other states have their druggies, and the problems listed. They also have the vast numbers.

We have a serious Opioid, Meth, PCP and Fentynal problem in the U.S.

Drug use has gotten so bad that states have stopped prosecuting marijuana cases, some now making it legal.

The excuse often given is why can alcohol be legal and not pot?

Why add another problem (legal drug) is the back-answer.

Why legalize it? Because MJ use has become so prevalent. And it has gotten so expensive to prosecute in court.

Plus, once a person has a marijuana charge on their record, they cannot find meaningful work, and they become a public charge and then a hungry future criminal.

It is easy to make fun of druggies, hard to solve. Our country is becoming a dangerous place to live.

Concealed carry is now a needed thing.

I used mine to ward off a very large 50ish man, an obviously very sick puppy, a month ago. This happened in rural South Carolina.

I live near a large northern state metropolitan area. Crime is rampant in the area. Druggies, some of them are armed.

·
Registered
875 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Those who cannot work, or will not work, eventually end up doing crazy things.

This includes the mentally challenged, and the drug impaired.

Where is there?

Everywhere.

It is not only those States that have year-round, more temperate climates.

The other states have their druggies, and the problems listed. They also have the vast numbers.

We have a serious Opioid, Meth, PCP and Fentynal problem in the U.S.

Drug use has gotten so bad that states have stopped prosecuting marijuana cases, some now making it legal.

The excuse often given is why can alcohol be legal and not pot?

Why add another problem (legal drug) is the back-answer.

Why legalize it? Because MJ use has become so prevalent. And it has gotten so expensive to prosecute in court.

Plus, once a person has a marijuana charge on their record, they cannot find meaningful work, and they become a public charge and then a hungry future criminal.

It is easy to make fun of druggies, hard to solve. Our country is becoming a dangerous place to live.

Concealed carry is now a needed thing.

I used mine to ward off a very large 50ish man, an obviously very sick puppy, a month ago. This happened in rural South Carolina.

I live near a large northern state metropolitan area. Crime is rampant in the area. Druggies, some of them are armed.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Guess other states need a better marketing firm?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts