Talk About Marriage banner

1 - 20 of 70 Posts

·
Registered
912 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, I know I've started enough threads lately, but I can't resist one last one...I clicked on a link from a poster (who is now deleted - Mods are awesome!!), but it brought me to a site with a "program" you could buy that would...MAKE HIM WORSHIP YOU...Lolol!!! I find this endlessly amusing...I've been chuckling about it since reading that headline!!!

So I read down the page a little (as much as I could take), and apparently, this girl's boyfriend was drifting away from her, and she found this program and it told her to text him "three special words"...and suddenly, HE WORSHIPED HER...Lol!!!
Of course, they won't tell you those three amazing words (and some "other great tips") until you PAY for them...

What I'd like to know is...WHAT could those THREE WORDS have been that would make him "addicted" to her (YES, they actually used the word addicted...Haha!!)...

Maybe she texted him..."I Want Sex"...?? Lolol!!!!!

Or "I Made Food"...? (for our low-drive men)

What three word phrase will make men worship women??
(Hahaha!!!!)

·
Registered
912 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Probably a better thing to do is to read the 5 Languages of Love. My brother said he was advised to read it when he and his wife were getting counseling.

For people who crave verbal adulation, the advice you mention might be useful.
Honestly, I think reading ANYTHING else would be a better idea than that ridiculousness, but it's certainly got alot of entertainment value!!!

·
Registered
8,225 Posts
I always swallow

I’m addictedto Blondilocks now thatI know she has the switching gender scoop on someone that is an imposter.

Spill the beans .... give it to us !!!!
Nope, Ele will let loose her adorable pooch on me.

·
Registered
227 Posts
Ok, I know I've started enough threads lately, but I can't resist one last one...I clicked on a link from a poster (who is now deleted - Mods are awesome!!), but it brought me to a site with a "program" you could buy that would...MAKE HIM WORSHIP YOU...Lolol!!! I find this endlessly amusing...I've been chuckling about it since reading that headline!!!

So I read down the page a little (as much as I could take), and apparently, this girl's boyfriend was drifting away from her, and she found this program and it told her to text him "three special words"...and suddenly, HE WORSHIPED HER...Lol!!!
Of course, they won't tell you those three amazing words (and some "other great tips") until you PAY for them...

What I'd like to know is...WHAT could those THREE WORDS have been that would make him "addicted" to her (YES, they actually used the word addicted...Haha!!)...

Maybe she texted him..."I Want Sex"...?? Lolol!!!!!

Or "I Made Food"...? (for our low-drive men)

What three word phrase will make men worship women??
(Hahaha!!!!)
You little devil.!!!.

Those aren't actually MY THREE WORDS, however, they are the first three words that came to me.!!!. Frigg sakes, I almost choked on my spinach salad reading this post. Oh, the games that some women want to play!

Picking chunks of spinach and veggies from my keyboard!

Almost ROFL.!!!.

·
Registered
912 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
You little devil.!!!.

Those aren't actually MY THREE WORDS, however, they are the first three words that came to me.!!!. Frigg sakes, I almost choked on my spinach salad reading this post. Oh, the games that some women want to play!

Picking chunks of spinach and veggies from my keyboard!

Almost ROFL.!!!.
Lol!! So..."Spinach Salad Now" would be YOUR three words...?? :D

1 - 20 of 70 Posts