Talk About Marriage banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
What happened there? Seems like it just disappeared about a week ago...

Unknown, although I'm under the impression that the owner of the site hasn't taken much interest in it for the past decade or so.
None whatsoever is probably more accurate. It's been almost two weeks now (3/19). The mods kept it running day-to-day, but have no way to contact the owner, nor to manage the back-end. It went dark like this a year or so ago, and then came back online after a few weeks. The mods didn't know any more than anyone else. I seem to remember someone saying something about the owner having health issues (third-hand, speculation at best). It had a large user base and a large number of posts. Shame to see all of those life stories lost.

·
Registered
16,584 Posts
None whatsoever is probably more accurate. It's been almost two weeks now (3/19). The mods kept it running day-to-day, but have no way to contact the owner, nor to manage the back-end. It went dark like this a year or so ago, and then came back online after a few weeks. The mods didn't know any more than anyone else. I seem to remember someone saying something about the owner having health issues (third-hand, speculation at best). It had a large user base and a large number of posts. Shame to see all of those life stories lost.
Is the owner perchance either dead or physically/mentally disabled?

·
Registered
16,584 Posts
Just moved over from another site (which shall be un-named ). Just like to talk to people who have been there and are practical if not serious. Some fun is good too. After all, laughter is the best medicine.

* All in all,,,Hello!
Welcome aboard, kind Sir!

Hoping that your experiences here at TAM are even more eventful for you!

·
Registered
16,584 Posts
Hello folks!

One rumor has him dead, but I haven't been able to confirm that with an obituary. It's more likely, as @GTdad stated elsewhere, that he simply didn't pay his bills.

Who knows? No great loss.

Thanks for having me here!
Welcome aboard, kind Sir! Hope that you enjoy your stay here!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts