Talk About Marriage banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone. I'm BT - - - so it's the song I was listening to when I registered (Beautiful Trauma) and I hate trying to come up with a nickname - but, it seemed to fit so decided to use that. And yes my fingers hit the register button before I noticed I left out the U....:slap: - don't judge me. I've had my contacts in all day and my eyes are starting to get a little blurry.

Anyway, I'm 44 have be married for 23 years. We have a 22 yo and a 16 yo. I work from home, I bake and decorate custom cookies. It keeps my days pretty busy, until recently, I've been pre-occupied with other things - - but that is for another thread and discussion.

I guess that's the short and sweet of it. I look forward to meeting you all!

BeautifulTrama :slap: (Bless My Heart)

·
Premium Member
7,444 Posts
Welcome. I think if you message a moderator someone will be able to fix the spelling for you.

Be nice to the moderators. They all work hard to keep this a good community and they don't paid.

@EleGirl, @farsidejunky, @MattMatt

·
Registered
44 Posts
Welcome, I'm also new and everyone I've come across has been very warm and welcoming. I'm curious to get to know the community a little better here. What made you decide to join?

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Welcome, I'm also new and everyone I've come across has been very warm and welcoming. I'm curious to get to know the community a little better here. What made you decide to join?
Thanks! I'm hoping I will get some time today and post what's been going on. I'm so angry and confused on what to do next.

·
Administrator
42,536 Posts
Thanks! I'm hoping I will get some time today and post what's been going on. I'm so angry and confused on what to do next.
A good way to get started is to create a thread in "General Relationship Discussions". It's a pretty active forum.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts