Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello -
I won't go deeply into my situation; I will try to give you the readers digest.
Basically, my husband kind of snapped mid - july. He came out and said that he doesn't know if he can be in the marriage anymore, that I have abandoned him emotionally, etc. Since then, he cheated on me, came back, wanted to fix things, then didn't, then did, then didn't. Its been up and down this entire time until November when he decided when he is was in Europe for work that he did not want to try anymore. When he came home he came and got his car and left. He apparently is getting an apartment soon near by.
I haven't mentioned that I am 9 months pregnant with our first baby.
We have been together 11 years, married 8. This is all so completely out of character and the last thing i would ever expect from this man.
Anyway, I just finished reading Dr Dobson's book "Love must be tough" - I understand his point of view and I have stopped groveling and begging this man to come back. In fact, I am barely showing any emotion at all when we speak. I just can't figure out what Dr Dobson is telling the reader to do - I see what he is telling the reader what NOT to do; but can't seem to find any practical advice in the book on how to act...
has anyone read the book - any help on my confusion?

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.