Talk About Marriage banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok! My last post was way to long, so I will make this one short and to the point.

My husband has been out of town for 3 days and I am in heaven. We have often talked about going our seperate ways after our kids are out of college, I wasn't sure how I would feel about doing that. But after him being gone this week I love not seeing him everyday.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Sounds like this break is a bit of a confirmation that the parting ways could be the right thing, at least for you. Will you talk to him about it when he comes back? Enjoy the week then without him then. I wouldn't mind if mine would take off for a week either;)

·
Premium Member
121 Posts
After reading your last post. I wouldn't wait until my kids were in college to go separate ways. You are teaching them that it is okay to be treated badly and belittled about your weight. I am glad you are enjoying the time away from your husband. I would be using this time to find a good lawyer and councelor and see where you stand with everything.

·
Premium Member
3,707 Posts
After reading your last post. I wouldn't wait until my kids were in college to go separate ways. You are teaching them that it is okay to be treated badly and belittled about your weight. I am glad you are enjoying the time away from your husband. I would be using this time to find a good lawyer and councelor and see where you stand with everything.
:iagree:

Corina Re: Love it when he's gone!

Sounds like this break is a bit of a confirmation that the parting ways could be the right thing, at least for you. Will you talk to him about it when he comes back? Enjoy the week then without him then. I wouldn't mind if mine would take off for a week either.
:iagree:

draconis

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.