Talk About Marriage banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all, new here. Im going to try and make this as short as possible. My husband and I have been together for eleven years. Married almost nine. We dated long distance. 2000 miles apart. He let go of everything and moved in with me. Our sex life went down hill from there. I know this is normal after people started living together but it went completely downhill. I brushed it off to him having stress of basically completely starting over. However its been eleven years and we have had sex once in six years. Honest truth. Ive tried everything and feel completely low on myself and self conscious. He always brushes it under the rug. I tell him all the time what a hard worker he is and how much I appreciate him but it doesnt change. I know life isn’t perfect and im not looking for perfection. I just want to be happy and feel desired and wanted. Im 51 and he’s 54. Now we are raising a one year old we have had from birth thats my grand nephew and im feeling so alone in all of this. Thank you for listening. Im not trying to complain..just wish I could be stronger to do things to make me happy and him see that there is more then just working all the time.

·
Registered
2,131 Posts
What reasons has he given you for not having sex for all these years?
If you initiate, what happens?
What was your sex life like before you moved in together?
If he isn’t having sex with you, who do you think he is having sex with?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts